on 3 May 2011
Very impressed with this shower. The build quality is excellent and has nice controls. The temperature control works well and probably helped by the shower's thermostatic valve to keep a constant temperature. The flow control can be adjusted to a variety of flow rates. Even the shower head has the same level of quality and is adjustable to produce a few different spray types.

Mira customer service is great if you need any advice. Ideal Plumbing was an excellent seller too.
on 2 July 2009
This provides loads of water accurately temperature controlled via a neat wall mounted unit. The internal pump is fairly quiet, and can be adjusted for speed by the smaller knob. The larger knob adjusts the water temp very quickly. Note, this unit does not heat the water, it pumps the water from your hot & cold water tanks. I really enjoy using this.
on 30 August 2014
Bought this shower to replace a Mira Event we bought around 15 years ago. Just hope this new one lasts as long! This new version of the model is more powerful than the previous one and also quite a bit quieter, so we're very impressed so far. More than powerful enough for us, even with the flow control set to less than half way.
Replacing the old model wasn't quite as straightforward as it might have been, as the fixing holes it needs are in a slightly different position to that of the old model, so three new holes had to be drilled in the wall. The installation manual states that the holes must be 9.5mm in diameter, which is a very odd size. Your local B&Q certainly won't sell a masonry of that diameter that's for sure! In the end I used an old imperial (pre-metric) drill that seemed to be about 9.5mm in diameter. I notice that 9.5mm masonry drills are available from various Internet suppliers, so might be worth placing an order for one of these at the same time you order the shower?
Fortunately the position it expects the pipes to be in is exactly the same as the old model, so no new plumbing was required.
All in all, a great shower and this supplier is selling it at a good price. Delivered very quickly too.
on 16 September 2010
Great product. Looks good, easy to fit, plenty of adjustment in the water pressure for either a relaxing or a more invigorating shower depending on your mood.
on 11 February 2010
Great shower, easy to install and use, terrific performance. Works effectively off your existing hot water.
on 20 October 2010
I have nothing negative to say about this shower. The instructions are set out clearly and written concisely making the shower very easy to install.

The functionality and controls are excellent. I would definitely recommend this shower to anyone looking for a quality power shower.
on 22 March 2010
Simple and easy to use and precise controls. Easy to install and very compact. Good build quality and well designed. Good rate of water flow. Very good value for money My only minor criticism is that it is a little noisy.
on 21 June 2015
this replaced an identical shower that we had killed after 8 years of usage by a family of 5 every day. we were more than pleased with it and this replacement is just as good, the power is great and we know we have at least 8 more years of power .happy days
on 17 September 2015
I've had this shower for over 7 years. When the warranty had just expired and I spent £160 on parts and labour to get a leak fixed via a mira approved installer. Then another year on I had to replace the motor\pump at cost of £100 for the part which I fitted myself. Now the replacement motor is making noise like the first one did and is showing signs of bearing seal failure. Water weeps past a seal and the motor's bearings then deteriorate. Also the on off button will break on you at some point, poor/weak design. I keep gluing mine but a new facia costs £25. Yes I have had it a while and it gets used once or twice a day but really think twice before buying one. An electric shower that's not powered has no moving parts so will outlast one of these and cost less to maintain, and you'll save on water usage also. It is a lovely shower when its working though.
I wouldn't buy another or recommend this product. I don't usually write reviews... hence I do feel strongly about this.
on 16 December 2014
I am just getting a different plumbing system put in and now have to relinquish my beloved Mira Event power shower that has been doing sterling service for over eight years and is still going strong. I would highly recommend this shower.

See one answered question