on 15 June 2012
Yes it took a little time to build ......... main problem was size and weight bearing neither of which was in advert. After a day the steps developed a severe list, a small cross bar would stop this from happening ,even before plants were put on it the stability was not good. I will use but not for the reason it was purchased. A real disappointment caused by poor advertising copy and design shortcoming. Once bitten I wont use company again.
on 8 May 2014
This Plant Display Stand is fit for its purpose of holding a display of potted plants and can look very attractive.

However the size of Potts and Plants needs to be kept to small and medium sizes.

The Plant Stand does not take Pots over 6" in width also the weight of larger Pots make the Stand 'wobble' and feel insecure.

I have the corner version of the Stand and the two together make a very good display of my Herbs and small flowers.
on 22 May 2012
Ordered in the evening,arrived next morning so pleased with that. However, putting it together is a nightmare. It's assembled by slotting the shelves into place and they should then snap permanently together. I am no lightweight but I have put all my weight on and the shelf just will not snap in...and that's the top one so the other two will be even worse.

Sorry, it's a good idea in theory but it will simply not assemble...I will have to wait until my husband gets home at the weekend which is very frustrating...whoever designed it obviously never intended a woman to put it together. Not best pleased as I have another one on order so more frustration to follow.

Wouldn't have bothered if I'd know it was going to be such a nightmare....

Mrs Peppitt
on 15 November 2012
Plant stand arrived quickly and was well wrapped. Snapped together fairly easily (was a bit worried about this after reading some of the feedback). Looks attractive and fit for purpose. I like it.
on 12 July 2012
I am very pleased with this product which was easy to assemble and is nice and sturdy. Ideal for the conservatory. The service provided by the seller was quick and efficient.
on 19 April 2014
Using the display stand gives me more space for my pots and looks good. I am using it in the greenhouse at the minute but will move it outside when it's safe to put the plants out
on 9 May 2013
item was easy to put together and has been placed on my decking
, it is currently holding five large containers and yet still remains sturdy
on 10 August 2013
disappointed with this product because not as solid as I wanted." Looks nice though" Easily stored amay for next time.
on 16 June 2016
TOP SHELF OK OTHER SHELF COULD ONLY USE NARROW SMALL CONTAINERS.NOT VERY DEEP,ALSO THEY WILL NOT FIT UNDER SHELF.IF YOU WANT TO USE TALLER AND LONG CONTAINERS WITCH I WANTED THEM FOR.ITS OK FOR POTS LIKE THEY SHOW ON PICTURE.THEY ARE MADE STRONG MATEREAIL.THATS OK.JUST DEPENDS WHAT..YOU PUT ON THEM
on 24 December 2015
lightweight, easy to assemble, the only down side is it can not be taken apart.. so if you want it for travelling ie shows ets then this can be awkwards as needs to be transported as seen in picture.
would have been better if you could dis mantle this...