on 16 June 2011
Never written a review on anything i've ever purchased but felt i had to on this one. I followed the instructions with the first protector but found that not only wouldn't it stay on the screen, but would not cover the whole screen by about 5 mm at each end. I checked the labelling on the packaging to see if i'd been sent the wrong one but no.I ended up tossing them both in the bin and won't be purchasing any more products like this online as it is a lottery. I then went to a local phone store and purchased a Zagg screen protector for which i paid alot more for, but in this instance you get what you pay for. It was fitted in 2 minutes and is an excellent quality product.
on 5 June 2011
I have bought this product and in my opinion this product is unusable because the HTC sensation's screen is indented with a curve it's impossible to apply the screen protector I spent hours trying to apply it but wouldn't work. In my opinion any screen protector for this phone wont work just stick to a case for the phone
on 10 June 2011
Purchased these as a spare set for my sensation. Have used these types of protectors many times and they are excellent, a bit pricey and there are other protectors that are just as good and cheaper (check out my reviews) but these seem to be the rolls royce of the screen protectors. 3 Layer type, easy to apply with hardly any bubbles, anti scratch, anti glare and dont leave a sticky residue once removed. 5 Stars
on 25 July 2011
these protectors are very poor as when i pulled the application film off after pushing out any bubbles the protector pulled up leaving bubbles under the protector with no way of getting them out without scratching the film.
on 15 September 2011
No thought has gone into these screen protectors. They are cut to the size of the screen but they do not take into consideration the fact the screen curves in around the edges. The curve means the protector will not stick down around the edges no matter how hard you try. I have modified them by trimming the protectors down to fit with in the curved area and that works better. The next issue is the protector marks so easily. I had a ping pong ball and my phone in my pocket for about 5 minutes and the screen now looks all scuffed up. Not good at all and will not get these again.
on 20 January 2012
The item came the next day as I paid for next day delivery which was more than the product itself.

There was only one screen protector in the package which already had lint on it and it did not cover the whole screen. The protector was BADLY cut.

Avoid this product like the plague.

I will be asking for a refund.

Thanks
on 30 June 2012
I bought this product despite the negative reviews, there is only two screens in the pack which is a bit tight but i changed my mind when i applied the smooth film on my HTC Sensation. I applied the protector on the first time and the were a couple of bubbles on the side and it was off centre of the screen but i was able to take the protector off again and slightly move it in the right position applied with very minimal bubbles. I would recommend before starting is to clean the phone glass and make sure there is no traces of greasy finger marks or at least hair. The feel of the screen protector is slightly stubborn when first used but once your natural greasy finger marks is left on the screen its a joy to use. The display is very clear and no evidence of filtering at all. Now i understand the price for just 2 as apposed to others that supply 6 and are cheaper as those tend to be not long lasting and the likely break down and flake which i have bought in the past.
on 24 November 2011
I bought this product because it looked the most professional out of the ones on Amazon. A few things:

1)Be wary of using the small plastic applicator that is included to push out the air bubbles on the screen. I used it and ruined the first protector I tried to put on, because the plastic applicator actually scratches the screen protector! (A massive design flaw). On the second attempt, I just used my thumb under the corner of my t-shirt to push the bubbles out. Luckily you get 2 protectors in the pack, but now I don't have a back-up.

2)The step-by-step instructions on the packet (well actually the last step) is wrong. It tells you to peel off the 2nd tab sticker, so that a layer of plastic will come off with it. This isn't true. You just have to peel off the tab on its own (which leaves a sticky residue on the screen!)

3)Once carefully applied, and all air bubbles have been pushed out, the screen is clear and feels smooth to the touch. Only time will tell how long it lasts.

4)It is not as thick as other protectors I've seen, but I think it'll suffice.
on 7 June 2011
Couple of complaints about this item as well as a couple of compliments.

I knew I would be hopeless at fitting the guard so I asked a friend who is very good and fits everyone's phone at the place I work. She did struggle because of the curve on the edge of the screen. The main issue was that the guard was about 1mm to big and over lapped the side screen and would not adhere. We had to throw the first one away and use the second in the pack after carefully trimming it with scissors which was a pain. Only one little bit that won't adhere but is in the corner and will hopefully not cause a problem. Other complaint is with the seller and not the product in that it took nearly two weeks to send me the item which seemed excessive even if I did opt for free postage (which said 5 working days).

Now that the quard is fitted you would hardly know that it is there (apart from the one corner I mentioned earlier). The touch response is brilliant and I'm confident it will do a good job protecting my phone.

Would have been 4 stars if the guard was the correct size. 5 Stars if easier to apply and delivered more promptly.
on 23 September 2011
These are pretty good and fit the htc Sensation screen nicely. Once on you hardly know it's there, except it is a little bit shorter than the screen so you do get the visible gap at the top and bottom.It takes a while to get all the bubbles out and I think they gather at the side easily as the edges of the Sensation screen are curved.
I would reccomend buying more than one pack, or a pack of 10 if they sell them, as I ended up mucking up the first 2 and had to buy another pack. The problem was that I had cleaned the phone screen so it was spotless but once I'd peeled the first backing off there must be some static as, by the time I had the protector in place a tiny particle of hair/dust had got under it. This was impossible to remove as it's stuck on there and spoils the appearence completely...so I had to try again with a new one!
I would buy again but in a bigger quantity until I get better at application!