on 22 January 2016
I would recommend buying this battery it is cheap and the one I got works fine, I bought a extra one so when I went to a festival I already charged up both batteries so when the one had run out I managed to swith them over instead of paying ridiculous festival prices to charge my phone for an hour. You may as well save some money and buy this as they're more expensive in phone shops.
on 26 August 2014
It was not a genuine battery . Any time I charged the battery in the morning without even using the phone the battery went dead flat before evening . I thought I had a problem with my phone until i took it for repairs and it was found that the battery was in fact a dodgy one, an imitation from perhaps China. My repairer ordered a new battery for me at the cost of £20.00 . which is now working fine . when I got it we compared both batteries and realized that the one I purchased via yourselves was slightly different in terms of the serial numbers on the battery with some numbers missing , no wonder it was so cheap . I am glad the price was under £10.00 . but is a lesson learnt . I will be very selective what i buy on Amazon or E-bay .

Kind Regards Reginald
on 11 June 2014
the delivery was amazing as I received in within days of placing my order and it was the correct battery for my Xperia arc s phone. However it is hard to judge because my phone was broken for a different reason than faulty battery so I can't be sure if it worked but I have no doubts that it would have worked had my phone been in otherwise good condition
on 16 July 2013
Replacement for original purchased 25 months ago. At this moment, not showing much improvement over original but I suppose a few more charges and I will notice difference. Plus I doubt if original would last another two years.
on 3 October 2014
The battery didn't last for long time as expected and it has only done about 6 - 8 months. Not very empressed with quality. The battery was rececived as a lose item where it should have been in a sealed pack. I have emailled the seller regards to the life of the batter but got no reply. You would expect that any item purchased should have a 12 months warranty !!
on 1 August 2014
This batery is not good enough as per expectation. Though it's a new product as mentioned in the " Condition " but it's worst in terms of service. My five year old battery is better than this one.
on 6 October 2013
The battery not performing at all. My old battery is better than the delivered battery and they delivered a used battery not new as promised.
on 17 September 2013
If this is a genuine part, then I am surprised, as the battery does not last a day ? Have bought one directly from Sony now and it's fine
on 6 December 2014
I ordered an Original New Battery and got a battered original used battery with a dent and scratches on the casing. For the money I paid its rubbish.
on 16 September 2013
It appears to be the genuine article at a very low price. It has been in my phone for a few weeks now and I only need to charge every couple of days