on 15 February 2012
I bought these to take to the theatre. I haven't used them at the theatre but I'm looking forward to! They are a good design and very compact. The view is good (3x magnification), there is a central focus, the inter pupillary distance can be adjusted and the handle (easier than a neck chain if you are sharing) is designed for right handed but can easily be turned the other way (and the glasses upside down) for left handed. I think these are excellent value and fit for purpose.
on 7 February 2013
Very good Service. Product is good quality and does the job. After using it I thought that a good and powerful small pair of binoculars would have suited me better and given better vision of the stage. Plus would have been better for multi-use purposes.
on 8 April 2013
I use them once in a circus, they are quite ok, but not very sharp. I spent all time trying to fix them. Also I thought I will be able to change the distance from normal one to closer, but they are fixed at very close distance, and I was able to see only one small area, a piece of scene at a time. Maybe I did something wrong, but they seems very simple. Also the handle is not well made, slightly moving even if it is fixed.
on 15 September 2012
My wife has poor eyesight, and this has really changed her enjoyment of watching concerts and stand ups. No weight at all - easy to put in a handbag, and hold for long periods of time.
on 29 October 2012
For those who like to see details, faces and close up when at the theater or events. Very convenient as can go in ladies purse or mans pocket. If you need specs for distance, take them off, as its easier to see through the glasses without.
on 11 February 2017
Good quality and works as described - I took it to the opera as we were sitting really high on the balcony and while it made people laugh - soon they were asking me to give it to them to check out the stage (or people in the stalls for some!). It is obviously more of a curiosity, rather than an essential, but it added fun.
on 15 December 2014
Very good looking a bit smaller than expected but that may be beneficial when holding them?
on 13 February 2017
Not quite the high quality finish the photos suggest, but worked well enough
on 20 February 2015
Ok, have used a couple of times for the ballet, they do the job
on 24 May 2015
handy for the theatre or other live shows