on 30 July 2013
Having gone through the cheaper screen covers which we're difficult to apply and badly cut / warped at the cut edges, I researched the best covers for iPad and iPhone. I read a guy had recommended these on a review of a cheaper one, he said you get what you pay for and these were the best (he had tried to save a few pounds buying the cheaper ones and it worked out a bad gamble every time). I searched for this specific item and after reading the reviews, thought it seemed to be a good company and product, took the plunge and spent more than I usually would, I was not disappointed!
First of all it arrived within the timescale it should, very well packaged and professional looking. The instructions were plenty good enough to explain how to apply it without looking at a YouTube video, the hardest bit was levelling it up exactly to the top of the screen of my iPad. But even that was a doddle really and not at all frustrating for the first time ever, normally I get half way through and wonder why I bothered even trying. But this was a pleasure to put on! It looks spot on, my husband even said its that clear and well made that he couldn't see it was even on! Never touching a cheaper one again, you do get what you paid for! Am now a media devil convert!
on 24 April 2013
Decided on paying that little extra for this product after using cheaper versions in the past but my new ipad deserved better so took the the plunge and after reading all the reviews was a little worried that I might just mess the application up but after watching the video and of course reading the instructions prepared to apply the screen protector
What can I say it was easy with no problems and very few bubbles but the few which showed were easily taken care of and my ipad is set to go

There are enough tips on here so no need to add mine but if you are thinking about this product like I was dont think twice its brilliant quality and one of my better decisions

No my iphone is going to be treated to a new screensaver guess where from ?
on 29 December 2012
Quality product that is durable, keenly priced and does an admirable job of protecting the ipad screen from all manner of daily use!

The only criticism is the fitting of such an item....with the same critique applied to most items of this nature, but this is due to the size and potential for dust contamination and not a critcism of the product itself. Having used many similar products of this nature over the years for iphones, ipads, cameras and satelite navigation products I fully endorse this product and would go as far to state that it is probably the best available on the market today!
on 5 May 2012
This is a great product ideal for the new IPad3. I have bought two sets of these protectors and have been very satisfied with them. Remeber that there are two screen protectors in each pack. You do need patience and scotch tape (not Sellotape) to ensure proper application. Dust and hairs appear from nowhere when you are applying the screen protector and the Scotch tape is great for removing it. Even after applying the first protector it still took me some time to apply the other two to my family's IPads. Do not do it on a carpet due to the dust. However if the simple instructions are followed once the protector is on then it really does make it easy to wipe off smudging and grease from fingers. I bought the clear screen ones as I thought it was a waste not to get the full HD effect of the new iPad screen graphics so I cannot comment on the other matt type. All in all a very good product that will protect your screens.MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) edition - For Apple iPad 2 / 2nd Generation / the new iPad 3 / 3rd Generation (2 x Screen Protectors)
on 16 April 2012
I have used Media Devil for both my iPhone 4S screen protector and now for my iPad 3. These are excellent screen protectors, you cannot tell they are on and offer great protection to the screens.

The iPad 3 protector is tricky to apply due to it's size and I did muck up the first one, on the second I followed the advice of running a hot shower and this seemed to help trap air borne dust - it's pretty much on 98% perfectly. There is some debate on forums wether a screen protector on the iPad 3 has a detrimental effect of the Retina display - this screen protector, once applied correctly, is all but invisible and does not interfere with the resolution or brightness of the display and feels good to touch. I am completely happy with this purchase and have the added peace of mind that the screen is now protected against micro scratches and I can wipe the inevitable smudges away knowing I'm not risking the actual glass screen surface.

Also worth noting that this is great company to deal with, quick despatch.
on 12 August 2017
I do not watch a lot of satisfaction, but a few days ago a friend recommended I think Amazon's products, I feel very buy used rods in other sites. Enjoying the product as I write this. Thanks for quick service! These are wonderful---magical EXACTLY WHAT I WAS HOPING!!! Wouldn't hesitate to buy again. Not bad at all Highly recommend
on 12 January 2013
I purchased Media Devil screen protectors for my iPhone and was very impressed, so bought these for the iPad. Again another fantastic product. Easiest screen protectors I have put on and delighted with the feel of them. I have nothing but praise for these products.
on 4 August 2017
Satisfied with product. Have bought it more than once for ipad and iphone.
on 31 August 2017
Good product
on 26 January 2015
Top notch product and service!