on 20 June 2013
The post arrived today and within half an hour it was erected. It seems a robust piece of kit and looks like It will last quite a while and at the price we paid with free delivery I'm quite sure it will turn out to be a bargain.
on 5 January 2013
Good product, seems sturdy, and reasonably quick and easy to assemble between two of us. Letters on parts meant simple to assemble
on 26 December 2012
Product appears OK, but having real difficulty assembling.

Contents incorrectly labelled according to the contents list.

Screws look exactly the same, yet we are meant to have 3 of one and 1 of another??

Parts are meant to snap into place yet there are clearly meant to be bolts attached.

Whoever is responsible for proof reading this booklet of instructions and matching it to the product parts needs stringing up.

I am putting this together for my 9 year old daughter. Surely she deserves an element of Health and Safety to a product.

Buy if you don't care if it does not assemble

Good Luck
I bought this in a 'Lightning sale' during Amazon's Black Friday week. It was easy to assemble and it fulfils its purpose but the base has grooves allowing water to collect and the lid of the base (which can be filled with water or sand - I opted for water) is concave, which also allows water to collect and stagnate. I don't mind too much because I got a good deal but I would have been unimpressed had I paid the usual price. The height is adjustable.
on 2 January 2014
Read a few negative comments before making this purchase. I decided to take a.chance an buy anyway. Easy to assemble, good construction, good value for money. I suppose there's just no pleasing some people. Assembly made easier if you use a proper spanner and screwdriver of your own as with all kinds of self assemble products.
on 25 December 2013
Just put this together on Christmas morning. I read the other reviews before buying, and noted that people thought the product was ok but the instructions were bad.
I'd broadly agree with this.
The post, when erected, is sturdy enough, looks good and is fit for intended use. However, the way it's bolted together in a four piece post isn't that good, and it took a bit of fine tuning to get it to the correct height (I assumed the regulation height would be the default). Essentially, you have to grip the post with the provided grub screws to set the required position. The axle running through the wheels and base of the post isn't secured at either end, so I expect this to come loose in time.
I understand the frustrations with the assembly instructions. They're a bit vague and the diagrams appeared to be generic. However, it wasn't that hard to figure out. There aren't too many parts and it's fairly easy to work out what goes where (I first put together the bits that were explained ok then it was easier to correctly allocate the remaining parts). Took me about 45 minutes to do. Maybe they've improved the instructions after seeing previous reviews?
Overall, considering the cost, I think it's a fair product and would recommend it.
on 12 December 2012
Bought this because it appeared to be excellent value. It is. Provides exactly what is needed to a budding netball player, the height can be adjusted. It was easy to put together and is easy to take down and store inside when not being used.
on 12 January 2012
Very high quality product - a bit fiddly to put together, but very good standard materials. I would highly recommend this.
on 29 January 2014
It all looks OK and comes nicely packed, but there's not any real assembly instructions that make any sense about pole retention or any guides toward height setting. I would have preferred, 'align this hole with that weld nut and assemble bolt into weldnut. I stead, just 3 poles with holes in. Only the base pole seems to make any assembly sense, then you are on your own ( I'm a process engineer in the auto industry and I am used to writing process sheets for the idiot from drawings. I cannot fathom this thing out ?)
on 20 March 2014
I bought this for my daughters brithday. She was very pleased with it as we were. It definately needs two people to assemble it. I found it tricky understanding the way the instructions were written but the diagrams were much easier to follow. The netball post is quite light which makes it easier to move around. It's very easy to adjust the height, one of the reasons we chose this netball post. We are happy with the product and i think my daughter and her friends will have many years of fun.