Customer reviews

Jar Of Hearts
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 13 January 2017
Lovely heart felt songs, buy & enjoy.
on 17 May 2012
I heard this track on the radio several times before I knew who it was by, to be honest I thought it was Adele as it is also in her style, but this is a beautiful tune with very powerful lyrics sung by a fantastic new singer/songwriter. There are several covers of this track but this is the original and the best. Can't stop playing it, also check out the official video on her website, fantastic.
on 21 November 2016
good quality, happy with seller
on 21 July 2017
great
on 19 February 2013
I first heard this on Radio 2 and didn't really take to it at first. But it slowly grew on me so I decided to buy it as a download for my Kindle Fire. I listened to some other tracks but wasn't so taken with them, so just went with the single.
on 7 January 2017
great song
on 29 May 2016
Cheese and good. I love it. Bye.
on 25 September 2013
I really like this track, great song and distinct voice. Great download as well. Really enjoying the amazon download facility.
on 30 November 2015
First class product. First class service.
on 24 June 2015
Heard this song on the radio and had to hear it again. Brilliant.