Customer reviews

hard support orthotic insoles arch supports heel pads NHS Use
Size: 9.5-11.5 UK / Large|Change
Price:£8.95+ £1.35 shipping

on 1 December 2016
Definitely made walking easier.
on 12 October 2013
It's early days but they seem very comfortable, whether or not they will help my troublesome knee remains to be seen.
on 27 July 2012
I took a chance with buying these arch supports and I found them extremely uncomfortable after wearing them for a day and a little painful.
I also walk on my heels and I have recently found that the plastic compound of the heel units are cracking already. This almost certainly puts me off purchasing any more of this product .Very average product I would say.
on 29 October 2012
I spent almost a year getting increasingly aching feet before going to the Dr's and being diagnosed with falling arches. After being on my feet all day it felt like the bottom of my heels had been hit several times with a hammer coupled with doing a 10 mile walk - all in all, it made me feel very tired (and old!). I stupidly splashed out on some 3/4 length Scholl inserts from Boots that cost nearly £25 and did nothing other than make my feet more uncomfortable so I was dubious about any improvement these might give. I was wrong. They immediately gave me comfort and pain relief and really made my days at work easy again. The real proof came by the fact that I trekked round Europe during the summer with the inserts in my trainers, even going in and out of seawater in them. However, with or without this punishment, they don't last forever and the familiar aching started again as they lost their firmness. Still, I can afford to replace them 4 or 5 times a year and it's certainly worth it to remain ache-free. Tip - buy a few pairs, one for each of your favourite sets of shoes as wearing moulds the shape to a particular shoe. Trim them so they are tight at first and then trim again after a day.
on 7 October 2013
I selected those as they appeared to be the same as those supplied to me by my local hospital. I am a big guy and on receiving them from my hospital I was sceptical that something so simple could help my fallen arches, but I could feel the benefits immediately and they appear to be able to withstand my weight without losing support, hence my decision to order some more. A very good buy !
on 15 March 2013
I have fallen arches and have been wearing insoles for almost 2 years now. I didn't realise they didn't last forever so replaced them with these. I had instant relief as the pain came back last week. Insoles just needed trimming but was very easy as there are guidelines where to cut for each size. The soles are nice and wide for wider fitting shoes and boots too ,so fit snugly and don't move when walking. Not too hard under the arches so give good comfy support. I bought two pair and will more than likely return again to renew these.
on 12 June 2012
Using these for the first time I could feel an immediate benefit. After using them for only a short time I no longer have pain in my knees and hips. I cannot promise that everyone will get the same results as me but I have bought several pairs now and have them in shoes I wear all the time and also even in my slippers. Quick delivery too from this seller. TOP MARKS ALL ROUND. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
on 25 January 2013
These insoles are very good for the problem I have (plantar fasciitis) enabling me to walk without too much discomfort
on 30 October 2012
Very pleased with these insoles - they've cut down the pain I'd been feeling due to fallen arches a great deal. They were speedily despatched too.
on 6 February 2013
My doctor said I had plantar faciitis which feels like a bruised heel.
Constant discomfort, but a pharmacist friend said to get some hard insoles.
I purchased these and the pain and discomfort has been dramatically reduced.