on 5 July 2012
I bought screen protectors from foneM8 before (HTC DHD) and they were brilliant, durable, easy to fit and a very good price. So I thought why not get it from them for my new phone, I did read the reviews about it not fitting etc, but thought that may have been a one off.

I was wrong, they cover around 95% of the screen (Sensation XE), as one of the previous reviews stated and I understand this is due to the screen being curved and will not allow the protectors to stick properly. But I would appreciate it if this info was given in the description etc.

Overall good quality protectors and value.
on 3 July 2011
These came in 2 5 packs with application card and cloth and initially looked very promising. Problem was even when fitted perfectly the coating scratched far too easily. I am on my penultimate one after less than 2 months (I gave 3 away to a friend and they have all scratched badly there too). I had a couple fail to stick down fully around their edges so were written off. If you take really good care of your phone maybe worth a gamble - sort of defeats the point though. I will be buying my next (and hopefully last) lot elsewhere.
on 25 February 2012
I bought these for my brand-spanking-new HTC sensation fresh out the box (so yes, it was clean and untouched!) and they just don't fit. I work in an IT office (full of top-of-the-line-gadget-spotter types) and I had three different guys attempt to put on of these on for me. The overall consensus was that these don't fit. I got one on (but not without any air bubbles) and I suppose it lasted a couple of weeks before I gave up trying. In all honesty, I wouldn't bother with these again. Not really even worth writing a review on, not much money after all, so an incredibly geeky "meh" for these.
on 26 November 2012
Thicker than i'd have liked and don't stick as well as the last ones I had to the curved screen. They do stick alright though, It's not a problem so don't let that put you off.

These do the job. Touch responsiveness is not affected either.
on 19 November 2013
These screen protectors are a little smaller than the official HTC ones and rise up around the edges as the Sensation's screen is curved, no matter how hard to press them down. I can get along fine with it as is but just a head's up that these aren't perfect.
on 2 July 2011
yes although these fit the HTC Sensation screen... these are 10 for 0.49p for a reason! you get what you pay for. Even after cleaning the screen,and very carefully putting on the screen,it still bubbles!! i would rather pay that bit extra for one that will last more then an hour!
on 15 August 2012
these work well and do what they say on the tin. It's vital to make sure the screen is absolutely clean and get the protector stuck down quickly before any dust gets in otherwise you get really frustrating bubbles. They seem to last well, although this is my first set of protectors and I'm not sure how long they should last!
on 27 March 2012
These protectors are a perfect fit and very easy to apply, they come supplied with a small peice of card perfect for pushing out bubbles. As with any screen protector the screen must be grease and dust free in order to get a perfect finish but, this is easilly achieved by using a lens cleaning wipe to remove grease and then finish off with the supplied cleaning cloth why pay more for the genuine HTC protector when this one is more than adequate.
on 10 December 2012
No matter how you stick it to the phone, if you put the cover, allways one corner or side will be remove as the cover lifts it.
It should be a bit smaller, enough to cover the screen and enough to avoid being removed by the cover.
on 2 July 2011
There are a good quality screen protectors
you get 10 for £2 inc postage
great protectors and great price

but ultimately no point

The bevelled screen on the Sensation makes these a nightmare to fit
i never managed to get one without bubbles round the edge or without the sides peeling up
I tried trimming the edges and that doesnt really work either

Going to get a good case and trust the Gorilla glass, or maybe ill get a leather flip one but they are a bit crap.