Customer reviews

Il Volo
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£27.08+ £15.00 shipping

on 25 August 2017
The songs are so beautiful. Great value for money love listening to it over and over again.
review image
on 23 August 2011
I first saw Il Volo on American Idol by chance. I was gobsmacked at their performance. Their CD is fabulous. I Hope they will soon visit and perform in the UK. I eagerly look forward to their next CD
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 September 2012
For those who are already familiar with the amazing
voices of these fine young Italian singers, this is
their "Edicion En Espanol". This Trio of young tenors
are amazing to listen to singing with such passion.

11 tracks on the CD some are the same as those on
the first album "Il Volo" but obviously made for
the Spanish and Hispanic market, hence the titles
of some of the songs look different.

Hasta el final, O Sole Mio, La Luna Hizo Esto,
and the remaining tracks all have that special
warmth and passion that Il Volo bring to their
singing and that seems to make this Spanish
album as appealing as those in their native Italian.

I hope that soon we have an album of songs in our
English language too.
Excellent album.
on 29 October 2011
fantastic. can't wait for the next one. the music is great and has a lovely tone. even if you don't understand the words , the music is sensational.
on 13 October 2011
The singing of these three boys who, together are "Il Volo" is truly outstanding. This is a CD that I will want to listen to many times over. I look forward to the time when they will issue a DVD of one of their performances. It is not just the quality of their voices, but the sheer joy and enthusiasm that they give out as they perform.
on 27 September 2011
This is a truly fantastic CD, I am not really into this type of music, but these young lads really do have amazing voices and it is a pleasure to listen to.
on 5 August 2012
Very good album. I was amazed when I learned the boy's ages . Would probably buy other albums if they weren't so expensive.
on 7 April 2013
Anything this trio sings astonishes. The silky smooth tones of Gian, the awe-inspiring power of Piero and the sheer range of Ignazio never fail to amaze. The group is unique and will make musical history.
on 18 August 2013
I bought this as a present for my Mum and she said she really liked it but I have never hear her play it.
on 22 November 2011
I was disappointed with the item because it did not make it clear that it was in Spanish. Luckily the friend for whom I bought it can speak Spanish but otherwise I would have sent it back.