Customer reviews

1,258
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 October 2011
You get the feeling here that Pink Floyd/E.M.I have missed a trick here mainly because what seems to be on offer has taken so long after the main release in 1973. During that time,a lot of us fans have become so familiar with the original that it makes you think, " If this is so important to release now, it shouldn't have taken 38 years to do so". During that period, I have managed to hear and see various clips and bootleg copies of what is on offer here and rather than have to fork out more money, I am glad I can see that this is a collection of the same songs with a few bits thrown in. The Wembley gig has been widely available for years and my copy sounds great and for only £10 at a records fair. It would have been easier to have made just made a CD of this gig and a few other DVD clips.
on 27 October 2015
A timeless classic, the music itself obviously doesn't require a review as it's so well known.
This verion is nicely packaged, nice looking case, and of course there's the fantastic sound
on 7 April 2012
I really love this album, I have been listening to it many times, I believe that the sound quality is very good, plus the live version sound is also great. I am happy to have this album.
on 28 March 2015
immersion editions the merchandise is best suited to a market place and really you don't need all the cd'd only the blu ray one which has all the content of the other cd's that matters
on 13 March 2017
Bought one of these, metal insert fell out in the post.
Requested another one, metal insert fell out and handle melted off during first use. Don't bother.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2014
Excellent Pink Floyd album. The down side to this cd is the cut of over each track which stops the original intension by Pink Floyd of continuous merging of each track into the next!
on 29 January 2014
who cares about getting to the moon!This has to rank amongst the greatest albums ever made iconic in every way..... anyone who does not acknowledge this fact knows nowt about music!
on 12 May 2015
The recent solar eclipse inspired this purchase. Superb! Took me straight back to 1975. The quality is really good on car CD player. Great value for money, sounds as fresh as ever.
on 13 August 2015
If you are a Pink Floyd fan then you will have this album, as it is a classic of it's era. Not so sure on some of the remastering but like to have it in my library for travelling.
on 4 May 2013
I just loved this album when it was released. I bought this SACD version to add to my collection and the clarity is just mind blowing making an already great album just brilliant