Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 December 2012
This is a brilliant album that any methany fan will play and play. I am pretty discerning. This is excellent
on 1 August 2015
A bit too commercial for my taste but made a lovely present for a friend.
on 8 March 2012
I was sitting in Sainsbury's petrol station, waiting for my husband to fill the car (!) when I heard a track from this album on Jamie Cullum's programme on Radio 2. It immediately caught my attention as I love guitar music and have a couple of Pat Metheny albums from the 1980s. I didn't realise how good he was as a solo artist and this album is one I listen to over and over. It's melodic and calming, giving a new twist to some well known favourites like "Sound of Silence". I love it and would strongly recommend it.
on 8 December 2014
Late night listening at it's best. Class from Metheny once more.
on 28 February 2015
Bought as a gift, recipient seems pleased with purchase
on 9 September 2011
musical work of art,beautiful, with excellent sound production,unlike the Jim Hall Pat Metheny duet which also has great tunes let down by a poorly produced live recording with a muffled repro.
on 26 March 2013
A please to listen to and to relax by. Beautifully constructed albumn and beautifully played. A class act and an excellent addition to my jazz collection.
on 17 March 2014
Pat Metheny never disappoints, in my opinion. This abstract album makes for great listening, especially late at night. Jazz guitar never sounded better!
on 27 January 2016
Excellent product and service
on 3 February 2012
I love this tenor guitar and its wonderful warm sound. It's different. But it's sure in the hands of Pat Metheny