Customer reviews

on 29 August 2014
Beautiful lamp , bought for my first grandchild , it's lovely to hAve something that doesn't require microchips , soothing and mesmerising to watch , so calm
on 10 November 2016
My granddaughter loves her night light.
Pretty design
on 6 September 2015
My daughter loves this!
on 11 April 2013
This product is great my daughter loves it. It helps get her off to sleep and is a nice light in her room.
on 9 January 2014
Bought for my younger granddaughter who is fascinated by lights of all sorts. She enjoys looking at this from her cot.
on 8 February 2014
Really happy with the quality and the finish. My nephew really liked it. Highly recommend - don't be alarmed when it doesn't spin straight away - it will!
on 1 February 2015
Really impressed very cosy night light worth the money.
on 4 December 2014
Excellent
on 10 October 2012
I got is for my son, as I had one when I was little. It brought so many lovely memories back of me lying in bed, calm, watching the animals go round, I hope it gives my son the same comfort it did for me but the product is lovely.
on 15 October 2012
The lamp is just as good as it looks in the pictures, makes a lovely warm addition to a childrens bedroom, however, it has stopped rotating, so we need to have a look at it and see if it can be mended. What a shame!