on 4 May 2014
Perfect little carry case in the shape of a house that stores all your mini lalaloopsy dolls, any little fan of lalaloopsy will love this. Just make sure you don't think it's a dolls house as it's a case.
on 27 August 2012
This little house has kept my granddaughter amused. When finished playing with her La La Loopsy's she always enjoys storing all dolls, accessories pets in house. A toy that encourages kids to clear up -Bonus!!
on 8 January 2013
The great thing is that this case means my daughter is happy to throw away the little boxes they come in that are also houses. 4 stars because it doesn't feel that robust.
on 15 April 2014
my daughter loves this. Its perfect for keeping all her mini Lalaloopsy dolls and accessories in. Its well travelled too, coming on holiday with us on several occasions
on 15 December 2012
my little girl loved this product bit dear but you get what you pay for very sturdy will have to buy another now for her younger sister
on 3 January 2013
This was a great gift from Santa for my ten year old lala fan! The best thing about this toy is that it doubles as a carry case and as a house. Since we left a few hours after opening gifts on Xmas morning, this was a perfect gift as my daughter could stuff all her lalaloopsies and take everything to where we went. Her little friends loved this! Well made and the price is just fine.
on 29 November 2013
We live this little zip up house, it's soooo useful, take it out and about and when finished we throw everything inside and zip it up. The outside wipes clean and it's lightweight too, Definately recomend.
on 26 June 2014
This is completely overpriced for a piece of cheap plastic and cardboard if i had seen this before my daughter opened it i would have sent it back already have the treehouse etc which was lovely and shes had lots of fun with that but i am deeply upset at this item completely overpriced
on 29 January 2012
Its was present to my little one at Christmas.She absolutely love it!Lots of fun!
Great package and fast delivery!
Would recomend to everyone!
on 7 July 2012
I got this house so that my daughter's mini loopsies and the tiny accessories would not keep getting lost. It is a very cute little zip up carry case that the loopsies can live in. The inside of the house is divided into five rooms. The house comes with a mini Lalaloopsy doll with two pets and some cardboard furniture which did not last very long. My daughter really likes the house and it keep everything together nicely which is the reason I bought it so I am very happy with my purchase.