on 26 February 2015
It's very nice and warm and waterproof and I got it at half price so good value for money for me. I have two very small problems:

1. it's a little tight here and there. It doesn't make it uncomfortable when worn normally, but I find it difficult to sit in a car in it, I have to unzip it. Seemingly not a big deal, but because it's very warm I tend to only have light clothes underneath it. So imagine it's -5 degrees and you're waiting for the car to warm up and you either unzip it fully and get cold or keep it zipped up and feel slightly squeezed. Time to lose a few kilo maybe... Or maybe I should have gotten XXL instead of XL, but virtually all my other clothes are XL and it's not like it doesn't fit, it just doesn't seem to take into account some positions it can be used in.

2. The hood can be a little awkward, obstructing visibility and it's not really adjustable in a way that could counter it.

But these are really minor problems, I wear mine nearly every day and I would definitely buy it again.
on 19 February 2014
Excellent coat. Was out of stock when I ordered but was well worth the wait.

Its waterproof and will definately keep you warm.

The hood can be removed and so can the fleece thats in the hood too.

Best clothing purchase I have maed in a while. It oozes quality.
on 9 February 2014
I received this coat in one day. It has an amazing light weight and good finished, it looks very nice when is raining, you can see all rain drops floating.
I think it doesn't has a hard insolating but is enough for 10 to 0 Celsius degrees and cannot be better for the thinner it is.

Best buy for this price very happy with my deal.
on 17 September 2015
Good effective waterproof jacket, but the pockets are on the small side and not really suited to keep hands in pocket.
on 21 October 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it, it is smart and casual at the same time he wears it both for work and leisure. Good quality, waterproof, and a suitable thickness for the cold British weather.
on 19 June 2014
Went for an Xl size. Great and water proof. Nothing gets through it. Not thick enough to be warm. But roomy enough for a fleece underneath. Few pockets. Paid £45 - originally £110-150. V. Happy.
on 12 March 2014
Received this jacket a few weeks ago and I must say I am very impressed. Warm and light, precisely what I have been looking for.
on 19 March 2014
Really good warm winter coat son live it thinks he's the coolest kid in school now so at the min dad rules ;-)
on 5 March 2014
I ended up getting it for £36 after getting a discount for signing up to the newsletter. The X Large is not too big. The jacket is fairly light but does the job.
on 12 September 2014
great jacket nice and warm fits like a glove would buy again from seller