on 26 March 2011
Had a go on this with my sisters over Christmas and decided I needed one for myself to get through the cold dark Winter nights. I bought the Black edition as alternative to white and with the built in motion plus.

Package arrived in good time and I couldn't wait to get it home and tryout the games. I'm loving them and the exercises (even though they show how unfit I've become over the years).

I went the whole hog and got the Wii-fit balance board at the same time - great deal on Amazon.

This is great fun whether for self or for family. I'm glad I got mine....
on 13 June 2017
I am always a little shy of buying second hand over the internet. This item was in excellent condition and good sound working order
on 7 May 2017
Excellent Item and service!
Delivered on time with good packing!
Very much pleased with the purchased! A good quality product as expected!
on 10 March 2017
Helps this old guy become a little boy again
on 29 June 2017
The console arrived quickly but upon setting it up it wouldn't work as it was jammed full of game disc and dvds. After getting them all out luckily the console worked as so did the games that was stuck in the console.
on 3 March 2017
ok
on 23 July 2017
Excellent experience dealing with this seller, product arrived on time and exactly as advertised, would buy again
on 10 May 2017
Top notch customer service! Easy fast and friendly! Brilliant product! Over the moon with how they dealt with my enquirers! Would defo recommend to anyone and everyone!!
on 23 May 2011
on 1 May 2017
Received on time. Very good value.