Colour: Raspberry|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 August 2014
Got this having read negative reports about the bumbo and problems associated with its use. I'd heard that sometimes babies might be too chunky for this type of seat so we borrowed my niece's seat before purchasing. Our large 7 month old (almost 20lbs of him) fits fine with a little room for leg manoevreability. The tray is a little fiddly to get on as the centre needs to alight with the post - which you can't see as baby / tray block your view - but it doesn't take long. The coloured insert is fairly soft and supports baby nicely.

The coloured insert comes out so baby can use the seat when he/she is a little older as well although as it doesn't look completely dissimilar to a potty (!) I'm not sure that we'll still be using it then, but it's nice to have the option.
on 24 December 2014
Brilliant. Our 12 week old was desperate to sit up so we bought this chair. It's fantastic he loves it. We tried him in a bumbo and it was a tight fit and he isn't a big baby at all. This is comfy and he smiles and laughs happily in it :)
on 14 September 2014
We got this when our oldest as we thought the Bumbo was a bit on the small side and wouldn't last. It has now gone through two boys and the youngest (21 months) still uses it, and the eldest 3 1/2 can still fit in it with the insert removed. One of the other comments mention it looks like a potty which is true and the mother in law calls it the potty seat.
on 27 November 2015
very handy my 6 months old son enjoy sitting on it. I would recommend.
review image
on 14 August 2015
Can't do without this. Perfect for LO to sit in whilst we eat a meal. Using as a feeding chair and easy to wipe clean. Also pop on sofa next to me so we both have some chill out time. Keeps the bubba entertained and frees up my hands to do other things.
on 4 August 2016
Colour: Teal|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
We have started using this for our 4.5 month old who is has just about enough head control to be supported by the chair sitting upright. It's designed to let your baby sit snugly (excuse the pun) in s soft wipe clean insert inside a white outer but which is to be fair a bit reminiscent of a potty with a little attachable tray table.
What we loved is the fact that it is quite stable - the last thing you need is your little one tipping something over. The tray table is easy to attach but putting it on before you put baby in the seat does make getting little legs into the correct bit a tad tricky. The tray table is easy to attach with a simple click on mechanism and provides a good place to put toys and in future food for weaning. We have also purchased the activity attachment for this which already provided loads of amusement. It's great that as your baby grows you can remove the insert and get more use out of the chair. Highly recommend these
on 18 July 2016
If I could give it less than 1 star then I would. My child who is 8 months old has worked out how to easily remove the tray table and falls out of the seat if he leans forward. He is able to removes it as soon as I attach the tray table which then leaves this hard bit of plastic pressing into his chest and stomach if he leans forward over it. Eventually he will lean so far forward that he tips out of it and hits his face on the floor.

So I called up the Mamas & Papas call center and explained this to them and they told me that the table is suppose to be easily removed and that my child should be supervised at all times. She also told me that I should discipline my baby to not remove it. These comments seem to me to come from someone who doesn't have children. What is the point of having a seat to sit your child in that requires you to monitor them continuously in case they may remove the tray table and fall out. I expected that the tray table would not be easily removed and thus safe enough to leave them sitting in it. I strongly recommend anyone thinking of buying this to have a look at the Bumbo Floor Seat & Play Tray Combo Pack as it has the tray for feeding but also takes safety of your child into consideration with a safety belt.
on 7 May 2016
Really useful chair for when little one is able to sit but not completely stable. Still use it now he is able to sit as it keeps him in one place! The only thing that would make it better is some sort of handle cut into the base. It's quite hard to pick up from the floor, especially if you have a baby in the other arm.
on 29 April 2016
Our 5 month baby loves it. Shes very safe as it cups her. Im able to take her from room to room whilst l clean. I wven feed her in it its great. Alao as she gets bigger you can take the inner seat out so will last a long time. The tray is also very useful for her toys. Great buy
on 13 December 2015
Brilliant little chair. My daughter is just getting the hang of sitting, this way she has the support she needs and has a place to play. The soft colour part comes out to make the chair bigger so it grows with your child. The delivery was unbelievably fast. I ordered it on Friday and was here by Sunday, brilliant product, brilliant price, brilliant delivery!