on 27 July 2016
I am not a fan of musicals, I need a heaped spoonful of satire to survive people singing, dancing and smiling at me for a few hours. Hence this is the one and only musical I adore and I knew I would. For a long time after seeing the show in January this album was all I wanted to listen to. I've only just started to listen to other albums again. I was a fan of South Park and the Bigger Longer soundtrack and Team America beforehand - they were telling just how well it would work these guys making a stage musical. It works without the show, though no one should miss it performed...
on 22 October 2017
Brilliant,irreverent & totally non politically correct wonderful fun.This is one of the best original cast recordings in a long time.
on 18 November 2015
Probably the funniest musical you're ever going to see. Close to the knuckle and occasionally tasteless but Trey Parker has pulled off another masterpiece - a kind of religion meets Team America. Very very highly recommended (unless you're easily offended in which case maybe not)
on 15 April 2013
We went to see this at the Prince of Wales theatre in London the day before it premiered and although I didn't really know what to expect, I absolutely loved it.

The music and lyrics are clever and witty, although not recommended for those with delicate ears! If you're a fan of South Park and have seen Orgazmo and felt amused rather than outraged, then you'll enjoy this.
on 14 January 2015
It is an absolutely amazing musical with some of the best songs within modern musical theatre. It is a must for any musical lover however not something you will probably want to listen to if you are religious and easily offended and also not if you're a specific fan of Rodgers&Hammerstein and are expecting a nice jolly musical with one showstopper and masses of romantic tunes with no swearing or mock taking. However, if you want a laugh it is perfect!! If you're a nerd you'll also pick up references to Star Wars, Lion King and will be able to see the similarity between 'You and Me (But Mostly Me)' and Wicked's 'Defying Gravity'. The only shame about this soundtrack is that there isn't more songs in it
on 28 September 2017
A hilarious romp - can't wait to see the show! Includes the words just lacks the video.
on 12 January 2018
Product was as described, received quickly. Thanks!
on 30 April 2017
I wanted to know all of the songs before seeing the show. Brilliant, catchy, funny, inspiring, spiritual songs with a Mormon twist. A couple are outrageously shocking and blasphemously obscene as you would expect from Parker and Stone.
on 21 November 2013
As this has the original broadway cast it carries the full whack of emotion. If you've read up about this musical then this album is a must. We are off to London soon to see the musical as listening to the cd just made us want to see it more. And if you've seen the show, buy the album.
on 16 April 2015
Saw the show a couple of weeks ago, and fell in love with the music. The 'Rip it' means its on my phone as well. Great Musical, great songs (if potentially offensive), and arrived quickly, Great!!!