on 31 January 2012
Although it is just a mixing bowl it is a beautiful colour, shape and has an attractive strawberry design on it. It was well packaged and arrived very quickly. It is a cheerful asset to the kitchen and a very good size. A joy to bake with.
on 24 February 2012
have made loads of cakes in this since i purchased it. and when it not being used in the kitchen its in the dining room with fruit in it.
on 16 August 2012
Bought this as a mixing bowl but almost seems to nice for that so I actually use it as a fruit bowl. Sturdy and good quality, looks attractive, very happy! Will look to see it I can buy in other sizes too.
on 6 April 2015
i love this bowl, a nice size for mixing my cakes. this is the colour i wanted and in order to get it i paid a lot more than other high street retailer who had the same make of bowl but different design and colour. i use my electric whisk which unfortunately it leaves marks inside the bowl but other this i love the red colour, strawberry design and size of the bowl. i use it regulary and will continue to do in the future.
on 20 December 2014
Bought for s friend for Christmas she loves baking so will love this I have one and love it although quite pricey is well worth the money, quite heavy so Dosent slide about on worktop like some cheaper versions
on 13 August 2013
After a friend had smashed their beloved mixing bowl I was on a mission to buy a suitable replacement. The red was rich and glossy and matched their kitchen perfectly. And what's not to like about strawberries?? A perfect bit of kit by a long standing and reliable company.
Purchased as a pressie for my wife who is the baker in the house. As the eater I can confirm that this bowl makes great cakes etc, or rather it allows my wife to make perfect cakes and for me to make average bread. Looks just as good as it does on the telly!
on 20 May 2013
The service was efficient, well packaged & when I opened up this birthday present, it was bright & eye-catching on the work top, I would recommend this product to anyone who appreciates a little indulgence, for a reasonable price. I love it
on 28 January 2013
Bought this as a gift for my sister. It's big, a lovely bold colour, looks robust and nice design. A modern take on the traditional Mason bowl. My sister is very pleased with it and has used it a lot already. Would recommend.
on 16 April 2013
This is every bakers dream excellent size and very good quality and looks good i bought this for me but it is so good i am considering buying another for a fellow baker :) M

See one answered question