on 5 January 2012
I am very impressed with these - I use them to send clothes and other bits and pieces that I sell via the internet and they are more than up to the job. Lightweight but durable, the sizes are perfect especially for clothes. There is always a size to suit my needs and there are loads so they last ages. I could have done with a slightly bigger size for larger / thicker items of clothing but take nothing away from these mailing bags, they are excellent.
on 23 December 2011
These mailing bags are strong but light so keep postal costs down. I have used them to post a variety items of items to buyers on the internet. They are cheap and easy to store.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 May 2016
I'm not entirely sure what I can say about mailing bags except that they were pretty much as described. The package contained three different sized bags which were ideal for what I wanted to use them for. Although shown as grey, one size within the pack was more of a dark grey, almost black colour but, to be honest, as long s they're not some outrageous colour, then them being grey, black, white or even stripped or spotted doesn't really bother me as they're just for postage and I don't think anyone is going to be all that bothered as long as their products arrive safely.

They're all pretty sturdy and the coverage is good with no sign of what's inside showing through but I will say, when it came to the bigger ones, the bags did start to tear a little if I put something with sharp corners in but that's more my fault for not using a bigger bag. I did find that on a couple I've used so far, when tearing off the plastic backing to the flap, it's torn the glued flap with it along a perforated line so you do need to be a bit careful when removing these.

With value for money and quality in mind, these bags lived up to my expectations and proved to be really useful, so much so that when I start running low on them, I'll be reordering without hesitation.
on 9 November 2011
these items arrived quicker than i was expecting, they were well packaged and in good condition, they all seem as they should be. would recommend to other buyers.
on 1 October 2012
These at first glance seemed ideal. They are described as "STRONG Mailing postal bags" - their emphasis, not mine. However, they fail the misdescriptions act horrendously.
I bought two sets, one of just over A4 size and one of mixed sizes, which I thought would be useful for my business, having to regularly send out documents and plans. They took over a week to arrive - not impressive, but not terrible either.

You are meant to receive 30 10"x12" (about A4 size. I received 20, plus 9 really small bags 4"x5.5" (about 10 cm x 15 cm) - which will be next to useless to me. The largest can just fit A3 size documents.

These bags are cheap and the reason is they split and tear easier than wet paper! Trying to send out relatively light weight professional documents and plans, they tear getting them into the bag, and this wasn't by desperately trying to make the bag fit. So you have to double bag them to hope the contents stay together, but be careful you dont inadvertently rip the second bag just taking off the easy peel strip!

The company who supplied them hasnt delivered what was presented on the sales page in terms of size, nor are they as described. Strong they are not. Useful remains to be seen. Purchased again, by me, not a chance. I feel ripped off.
on 14 March 2016
This may sound crazy, but this is honestly one of the best purchases I have made. I sell a lot of my old junk on ebay, and was practically holding up the brown paper industry with the amount I use. These come in 3 different sizes, the largest big enough for maybe a coat or a pair of shoes. they self seal, but would recommend adding some tape just to make it extra secure. They make sending items a breeze, they are also very thick, so I feel that my items are safe, and aren't going to be destroyed in transit.
on 6 July 2016
Fantastic, very cheap but not cheap quality. Strong and secure. Perfect for the job required (posting stuff I have sold on ebay). I use black permanent marker to write the addresses and return addresses on them and this works great (this was the reason for not buying black ones). As so many came in the pack I always have them to hand now. I made the massive mistake of not buying these in advance of selling items at first and was forced to purchase bags at the post office. I paid £1.50 for ONE BAG. I almost choked. I bought so many because I wanted to make sure I was never in that situation again. Thank you very much.
These are high quality postage bags that help to keep the cost of postage down. They feel strong and durable, and the assortment of sizes means there's a size for most items I need to send. It is worth noting that they won't offer a huge amount of protection while in transit, so if you're sending anything fragile, check out padded envelopes instead.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 February 2013
I purchased these for sales I make on ebay. They were not as good as others I have purchased and the main problem is when you pull the adhesive strip off you cant just pull it off as the edges are quite stuck on so you have to hold one hand really close to the side youre pulling off of, otherwise you'll do what I did and rip the top where the adhesive strip is clean off. The adhesive stuck well once stuck, but the bags felt thin. I didnt have any complaints about packaging, but I found them fiddly, difficult to use and thin.
on 4 October 2015
These bags do the job, they're fairly strong. The only problem is that the self sealing tape is a bit weak, I could easily open it again myself when compared to the bags sold at the post office. Nevertheless, just put some tape around it for extra safety and they're good.