VINE VOICEon 30 April 2017
So good, I'm not sure what to write. I wanted something similar to Lee Child's Jack Reacher, and tried Flynn's Mitch Rapp based on the review of others.
So glad I did. The full, rich in detail character, surrounded by plausible story lines and more complete characters drive the Rapp stories to often a less than forgone conclusion.

If you watched Olympus has fallen at the cinema, that was nothing compared to this. Wonderful writing of 'real' characters.

Very highly recommended
on 1 April 2017
As a huge fan of Reacher and Milton. I decided whilst awaiting for the next instalment from the afore mentioned. I would try Vince Flynn's agent Mitch Rapp. I was not disappoint. Gripping 1st introduction into this Reacher/ Milton-est character. I enjoyed the plot, and enjoyed reading the storyline as it unfolded.
I am going to have to stop gathering favourite undercover/spy operatives now though. I have no more room in my library with Rapp now added to Reacher and Milton.
on 10 March 2017
I actually read this book years ago when first published loved it then even better second read. I never re read a book but going to read all the Mitch Rapp books again. I understand American politics better now and of course terrorism has gone up a notch. I haven't been reading for years so looking forward to reading Vince Flynn latest adventures. Thank you Mr Flynn
on 6 May 2017
Tremendously well researched, I would guess, not being a member of JSOC. I found the book just a little too long, a little too slow and with not quite enough action for 5 stars.
on 21 June 2017
I really like this author and this no nonsense character. A man of mystery who thinks fast on his feet and shoots faster still. Good old goody wins over baddy thing. Looking forward to the next book on the list.
on 31 May 2017
What a first book to get into the character mitch rapp is an absolutely fascinating one I cannot wait to get into the next book fantastic read.
on 3 September 2017
It's taken me a long time to start reading Vince Flynn, but I'm glad I did. A page turning storyline filled with believable characters and plausible action. Anyone who likes Jack Reacher or Joe Hunter should give this a read. I've already downloaded the second book.
on 28 July 2017
All Vince Flynn books are brilliant. Such a shame The author passed away so young.
on 17 June 2017
Bought as a birthday gift. This one of the series requested.
on 20 January 2017
Brilliant series, well worth reading, especially if you like books like I am Pilgrim