on 28 July 2012
I downloaded the Kindle version to take a look at the beginning. The start is awful with a romantic (invented) meeting of Kate and William at his mother's grave which can be found in the home of Diana's brother.

Despite this fantasy (made up) of a start I was still intrigued to read the rest of the book, especially as it is so cheap. However, there were typo errors and paragraphs that were out of line, so I did not bother.

Remember, this is a review of the downloaded Kindle version; the one star is mainly for the poor quality of the product, not the actual content. I will present another review should I read a more improved version.
on 17 September 2013
It's not about William and Kate they only get a look in at the end....it's about previous royals going back a 100yrs and coming forward....about scandals like Duke of Windsor and abdicating etc., so to me the title is mis-informing that it's about W & K
on 2 August 2014
William and Kate we're mentioned in just a few sentences at the end of the book! I thought the history of the book was thoroughly researched and fascinating. It was well written which made the section from 1992 appear rushed, light on detail and heavily biased which was disappointing! An attack on the British constitution by an outsider, made the book appear exploitative and crass as the author is no doubt happy to receive payment for the book. Little attempt has been made to hide the contempt of the author for the monarchy, so if you are a monarchist don't waste your money on this book!
on 10 August 2013
I found the whole book most revealing. So much that one is not aware of behind the scenes, so to speak. Very readable.
on 21 December 2014
I was surprised by the content in this book I thought it was a book on Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Instead I was treated to a history of the scandals of the royal family. Interesting book that has a few new facts on the family.
on 2 March 2013
GOOD BOOK I ENJOYED IT BUT I LIKE READING BOOKS ABOUT THE ROYAL FAMILY ESPECIALLY WILLIAM AND HARRY.
I LIKED DIANAH AND I ALSO LIKE KATE .
on 19 June 2015
This was more about the past and William and Kate barely get a mention I feel misled by the title! A rehash of old well known facts
on 24 August 2013
too much history found part of the book had contents that I read many times before in previous books,didnt get to the end
on 28 October 2013
This book is not really about William and Kate, its boring as hell, got rid of it 10% in, not worth the money.
on 24 October 2014
Thanks.delighted with product and service.