on 1 September 2017
Great case arrived on time would recommend highly carries the leap pad and games
on 1 October 2014
I bought this case at the same time as the LeapPad2 Explorer and do not regret it. Gives good protection in a lively household. It also holds game cartridges and contains a stylus. The string handle enables my l5 yr old little grandson to carry it around. Well worth the additional cost.
on 25 February 2013
With my son, a case for his Leapad was essential, and this one is great - it's very think and the Leapad feels like it will be safe inside it. He's had it 2 months and the Leapad is still working, so that says something!! I still think that, like the adapter and the rechargeable battery pack, this case should in the pack with the Leapad - I would happily have paid more to have them all arrive together (for less than the price of buying and shipping them all separately).
on 19 August 2017
Good thing to help keep leapad & games in one place
on 27 October 2011
My son webt bananas when we got him a leappad but it quickly became apparent we would need a case for it when traveling. Bought this and its great! Had straps for loads of games (6 or 8, I can't remember) and a gap for a spare pen, but no strap to hold the leappad in so be careful when opening it. Very durable (as my rough-handed son has proven) and a great buy!
on 5 March 2018
As expected. Tough enough to protect my daughters leap pad and has slots for holding her other game cartridges.
on 9 May 2016
Bought on offer so excellent price. Fits LeapPad 2 in nicely and seems very sturdy. Plenty of room to carry some games too so ideal storage.
on 28 July 2016
My sons leap pad 3 (I think) does fit in the grove for the tablet, but still fits inside the case, quick delivery!
on 25 April 2015
Very Sturdy and will protect the leap pad, has room to hold 6 cartridges however it has not got any straps to hold the leap pad in place which is a shame
on 8 February 2014
I bought this for my daughter's Christmas present to go with the LeapFrog she received for her birthday.
It is great product that allows you to store the games inside the case as well as the leapfrog. Great for taking on holiday and toddler proof.