on 26 April 2012
I looked around for this chipset for a couple of days. The first place I was ordering it from decided that it was out of stock and that it wouldn't be shipped for a good couple of weeks. So I ended up here looking for one.

To my pleasure I actually found this chip set for slightly more money but double the Ghz. It was also compatible with the rest of the parts I ordered for building my new PC.

Delivery didn't take very long despite it being over seas - was very well packaged and came with instructions on how to fit the chip if people don't know already.

After having it some months now in my new build I've had zero problems with it and can play games on high/very high settings and everything I've thrown at it so far it hasn't struggled with.
on 5 November 2013
Not the latest AMD Bulldozer CPU performance but decent enough and £30 cheaper when I bought it. Works very well with Kingston Technology KHX1333C9D3B1/4G 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM and ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX Motherboard. Only thing to mention is I got mine from Bora Computer who are in Germany and delivery was almost a week later than the motherboard and memory, but not outwith the expected range.
on 27 November 2014
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 September 2014
Very good processor for the money :) fast delivery and great in general
on 24 January 2014
runs gr8 the cpu does what is needed and can open a 4 core.

not to much to say about it
on 22 June 2012
The Performance seemed a bit low when compared with other similar speed c.p.u such as X4 955 and X4 965. If your board could use the higher wattage c.p.u. like the above I would go for one of them.
Score 12000 3D mark 06 with a ATI 4850 Graphics card. You Should be O.K. running most games but I found F1 2011 only got around 30 F.P.S. using the same graphics card I got over 40 F.P.S. with the X4 955 C.P.U.
I tried the 4 th core unlocking on the mother board, but windows 7 would not boot a second time, but I did run 3D mark 06 and got no real gain with the fourth core unlocked.
The core unlocking only works I understand about fifty percent of the time.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse