on 16 August 2012
The threads were of very good quality. They were delivered on time. Variety of colours. Would definitely buy again and have already recommended to friends.
on 26 November 2012
these threads are very good quality. i have used them for machine sewing and hand sewing. they do not break or fray. the colours are good and there is a good range to choose from. i am very pleased
on 21 June 2014
I should have examined the picture more closely. There's nothing wrong with the thread. I have already used it successfully in my sewing machine and it's absolutely fine. The colour selection, however, is more puzzling. I'm guessing that whoever decided to put these threads together is someone who wears a great deal of denim! The selection is very heavy with blues, 13 to be precise, which is more than a third of the box. There's not a single spool of red in the box I received, either. There's a black, a white, a beige and an olive green so it's not without useful colours, but just be warned, gentle sewers, and only buy this collection if you really do want a great many shades of blue.
on 17 July 2014
Looking at the other reviews, I guess I am the only person that have a problem with the thread. I actually received the colours in the picture, but the thread is so thin, I have been unable to use it as both a top and bottom thread, regardless of fabric, needle or machine thread tension. I can just get away with it if I use it as a top thread with good old Gutermanns thread in my bottom spool.

And I don't think it's me as I've tried it on viscose as well as wool fabric/garments.

I can't even use it as hand stitching thread as the thread is so thin and silky my fingers struggle to hold it.

Such a pity as they look so pretty!
on 15 November 2015
Took a chance on what I expected to be cheap and fraying thread but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the threads and the fantastic selection of colours in the box. They are so good, I have bought another set to keep me going as I create toys and use a heavy amount of machine embroidery.
Very highly recommended
on 30 December 2011
Excellent selection of threads, all the colours you could think of.
Would definitely buy this selection again in the future.
on 30 June 2016
Arrived just 24hrs after ordering, looks exactly like photo so that's a bonus, haven't used them as yet so will update at a later date. On first glance cottons look strong so hopefully they will not snag or break when sewing. Many colours to choose from so there shouldn't be a problem matching them to fabric. 4 stars given for now....
UPDATE....
Have used a few of these cottons now and they seem to work well with no fraying or breaking in my machine. Colour matching as been a bonus I'm really pleased with these cottons I'm going to try them with my Overlocker..
on 1 July 2013
Personally haven't seen this item, but the person I bought it for was thrilled.

It was delivered in just a couple of days, and arrived a day before her birthday which was more than I could have asked for.
on 21 June 2012
As described. Great set of colours will suit most requirements and handy to keep in your sewing box. Fast efficient service. Many thanks
on 9 March 2016
This is a lovely selection of good quality threads in a vibrant range of colours. I have used these for both hand and machine stitching and have been very pleased with the results