on 4 September 2017
great
on 8 June 2017
good clear screens
on 27 July 2011
Excellent service excellent game have played all the jewel quest games so far keep them coming one of the best games I have played .
on 12 August 2011
another good game from jewel quest keep them coming, story line is good too, lots of different gameplays i havent played on other jewel quest games the climbing one is very good !!!
on 29 October 2011
i really enjoyed this game because unlike so many games if you fail a level thats the end. this game gives you asecond chance
on 6 July 2011
Jewel Quest 5: The Sleepless Star (PC CD)

A bit slow to get started but soon became more challenging.
Altogether very good value and lots of levels.
on 2 January 2013
I have other Jewel Quest games and they have always re-arranged my desktop and messed around with the graphics when I quit them. I thought I would try this game being more up to date. It loaded and was working fine on my laptop until I came to exit-it totally locked up the computer so that I could not use Task Manager-after turning off and back on again I've uninstalled the game. I tried to install it on my desktop PC-it wouldn't even load. Both the laptop and the desktop PCs are using Windows 7 64bit.
on 5 March 2012
I love this game but for some reason when i have finished playing and exit game it freezes my computer!!
I then have to crash comp and restart it!!
Has anyone else had this problem???
on 1 October 2013
Bought in February and still playing it over six months later on pretty much a daily basis. It's the last section that is hard but I'm determined not to use the cheats. If you like Bejewelled buy this one!
on 16 June 2013
Have all of these games bit like the Rocky films will soon be on Jewel Quest 104 Simply adore these games trying to get faster and faster in collecting the jewels its very addictive and time consuming. soon

See one answered question