16,296
Denomination: 100|Design Name: Kindle|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 November 2015
Purchased this gift card for a family member. It arrived quickly. The only thing I found odd is that the envelope with the gift card were in an envelope that was inside another envelope when it arrived. But it was a good quality printed card and there was a lot of variety to choose from. Great to present a gift to a family member, even if the amount isn't high (as the cheapest box you can get is 30 plus)
on 6 June 2017
This is the second time I've ordered a gift card from Amazon. Now using Amazon for everything else to date, including Prime, they have been fantastic and I cannot fault them, however, whoever is processing these gift cards are forgetting to either add the personal note or it had been ripped in half with printed ink that clearly needs replacing because you cannot read it. I give it a 1 out of 5 because all the responsibly is to find the right priced gift card a day put the, if one, personal message with it.
on 23 March 2017
What can I say. It's a card that looks exactly as the picture, with the amount of credit to use at Amazon as specified. Gave as a gift, like it intended to be, and so far as I know, worked exactly as expected.
on 6 June 2017
Confused as to why the envelope (the actual one for the card, not the packaging) was sent sealed. I had to peel it open and tear it to actually write in the card! Annoying. Apart from that it does what it says on the tin.
on 19 March 2017
I'm not a lover of gift cards, personally I prefer a well thought out surprise present. However, lots of my friends and family truely want to enjoy looking,choosing, and spending guilt free money on ANYTHING they want. And, Amazon will not let you down. After purchasing a card I went a lost it almost immediately in a house move. Amazon replaced it immediately with next day delivery. No fuss, no problem - every one was happy!
A regular gift for my wife, friends, family. An Amazon voucher is perfect when you don't quite know what to get someone, or just as a 'choose your own gift' supplement to other more targeted giving.
on 23 December 2016
There is not much I can say about a gift card other than it arrived quickly and is ideal as a gift by being provided in an envelope which contains the card, gift card and enevelope. Recommended for all your Amazon needs.
on 4 July 2016
I purchased this gift card for my mother in law as she is an avid reader and loves her Kindle so she can carry around a whole library of books with her. She loved it as reading is a passion of hers and so even though it was a gift card it was personal to her.
on 6 September 2015
Easy to apply to an Amazon account. Super fast next day delivery & currently offered with a generous promotion.
on 13 September 2015
Free next day delivery is a bonus when you forget a birthday etc. This gift card was delivered on a Sunday so it is a true next day delivery. I cannot fault it the only problem is, when finalising your purchase it does not remind you to leave a message in the card, which i did not. but thats my fault.