• Customer reviews

on 13 January 2014
As my previous comments, Excellent reading , very addictive. Shall look for more books by her. I have passed my paperback books on to friends to read.
on 27 December 2013
Didn't arrive next day as advised but the day after - but that didn't make too much difference to me. Gave it as a gift and they were very appreciative.
on 12 December 2013
Well what can I say. This is the easiest and perfect gift for anyone. The receiver can buy absolutely anything they want to the value and what a choice.
on 11 December 2013
Bought as a Christmas present.
Card is pretty one good choice of designs.
Cost is whatever you choose.
An ideal gift and would recommend.
on 11 December 2013
My daughter loved her gift card, and spent a happy afternoon choosing her birthday gift on line. I loved the vast choice of goods she could choose from.
on 23 November 2013
Speedy delivery. One Christmas present to my son-in-law on his wife suggestion. A present which will not disappoint as he will select the book himself!
on 31 October 2013
Quick, easy and simple to order.

Ordered at 4pm one day and by 7 am the next day it was with me and on the way to my friend for her birthday!
on 5 September 2013
when the kids get to a certain age you don't know what to get them for their birthday. gift cards let them choose what they want and you get the credit
on 19 August 2013
The product is exactly as I expected and was perfect as a present....... I don't know whether it expires or not but hopefully it was used before expiry?
on 13 May 2013
Speed of receipt of gift card was first class.An ideal present for my nephew who lives a long way away,and who has everything,very difficult to buy for.