14,174
Denomination: 100|Design Name: Amazon Boxes|Change

on 16 October 2013
Like the card. Easy to order. gratefully received. An easy way for us to say thank you for those of us who have little time.
on 9 May 2013
Great idea ordered with card to send to sick colleague so he can make own choice.
Chance to spend time finding own choice
on 15 April 2013
An ideal gift for anyone with a Kindle. I am sure anyone would be pleased with one - it's amazing how many books you can buy.
on 14 April 2013
very good quality product, love card design, really is stylish and good for any occasion, just so easy to send and no hassles.
on 9 April 2013
It's nice to have something physical to hand over as a present and this card worked really well. Plus it arrived very quickly.
on 5 April 2013
Great way of buying someone a present for their Birthday or Christmas, especially when that someone has just about everything.
on 8 March 2013
Christmas Gift Vouchers

Very useful to me as I find it very expensive to send gifts
Sheila Webb
on 15 February 2013
Really great birthday present for my brother in London. I can't believe how much he loved this fift! Hooray for gift vouchers!
on 1 February 2013
Loved it but bought books instead of getting something for Kindle as into books at the moment. Good service from Amazons again
on 22 January 2013
My grandson was well pleased with this gift card. Being a university student he has found it useful for buying books on line.