Customer reviews

on 29 July 2016
I have recently started journalling and had seen the Crayola Twistables raved about online.

I purchased them to add a bit more colour to my journal. There is also a pencil crayon version (these are wax crayons) which is excellent as well. What I like about the wax crayon version is that it is very easy to colour large spaces with them, but I would be more likely to use the pencil crayno version for precision and smaller drawings.

I think that they will last a very long time as I have been using them for a couple of weeks now and they don't seem to need twisting very often! I think that for children, parents will need to watch that they are careful with the "twist" function as I could imagine them breaking if they are twisted too far, but if looked after then this would make an excellent addition to a colouring set.
review image review image
on 18 August 2016
Im writing a review for the pack of 40 twistables, i ordered these accidentally and the seller was kind enough to cancel my order so i could get the pack of 40. As usual the quality of Crayola is rich vibrant colours, and you actually can blend them as long as you build up the layers lightly. They dont need sharpening and should last a long time because they will be usable right down to the end.
on 26 July 2015
Brilliant product. I love it and so do all my grandchildren, my only complaint would be that there are not enough variants of brown and green in the pack. Most children's colouring books have some nature bit in the background and it is hard to colour them in with just two browns and two greens. Please just remove some of the pinks and reds, so long as there is one of each of them that would be fine.
on 1 January 2017
great for little painters! it's easy to remove crayons from all surfaces including furniture, painted walls, other toys and sinks. Totally we have 5 sets and it's more than 80 pens! We definitely will buy more!
on 6 February 2016
I heard good things and the girls like them, lovely colours but the insides keep snapping as my kids can't resist twisting them up really far. All in all a bit overpriced.
on 25 March 2017
Love these as ordinary crayons get broken so easily. You simply twist up the crayon when it's wearing down. Sturdy and colourful.
on 29 January 2017
good
on 29 May 2017
I bought these for the caravan for grandchildren. They love them. Great product - good price.
on 16 April 2017
Fantastic crayons. My Granddaughter loves them, rainbows being her "speciality" 😉
on 18 April 2013
These twistable crayons are really great. They have a fantastic colour selection and also are very vibrant when used. My children got a bit bored of their old crayons but when presented with these I couldn't stop them from drawing and colouring! I will definately buy these again when they're running low.