TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 September 2013
After a few encounters with Norton and spending hours digging it out of various computers I wasn't going down that route again.
AVG downloads with "so" many pop ups and adverts for their products and McAfee has allowed virus's to enter in the past. So I was looking for something else.

Kaspersky loaded within minutes. It set itself up with no hassle and alarms. It has settled into the background of my laptop with ease and has so far kept it clear and clean. Very few notifications except the odd one saying it has run a recent check.

Just what I was after. Highly recommended and i will be purchasing it again next year.
on 6 February 2014
I have been using Kaspersky Internet security but opted for cheaper Anti Virus this time. No difference in so far as protection is concerned except that it does not have Firewall which is not a big deal as Windows Firewall does the job.
It does not have the bells and whistles that Internet Security has you don't really need them.
on 9 May 2013
This kaspersky produce installed OK, but wouldnt update, constantly stopped updating at 15%, a common problem.
consequently, was never able to appreciate the product working properly. Found a work around (on google) to get the update past 15%, which it achieved just the once, but eventually timed out at 68% after 3.5 hours. Next time it stuck again at 15%.
Deinstalled product after 2 weeks, and bought a cheap version of AVG, which sadly slowed everything up, but thats another story.
Buy something else, and keep your fingers crossed.
One person found this helpful
on 21 January 2015
i made an error and my laptop locked. i wrote a letter to them ...no reply...lap top still locked p.s this was when trying toenter the anti virus
on 12 May 2013
This anti virus is one of the best you can get.
The down side is that I had to get it because my original was used on another computer in error thus invalidating my code,it cost me £39
on 23 November 2011
This product was delivered promptly, which i appreciated as my old protections had run out. I found it easy to instal, which I needed, not being a computor buff. It appears to be doing the job it is designed to do. I feel it is a very good buy at the price. Recommended
3 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2013
My steel guitar amp is far better than this unit and I would certainly not recommend it at all as it does not have good enough technology in it.
on 29 October 2013
Well gave up tried and tried again and it would down load. luck for me same security came from my bank free of charge and its working great
on 4 September 2013
Although the anti -virous disc arrived a fortnight ago, I have only just loaded it as the old version was still valid.
It took about 5 minutes to extricate the old version and load the new. However, it had to update itself from Kaspersky Lab. which took another 20 minutes, but for around £7 purchase price, who's arguing?
Excellent!
on 13 October 2015
l could not get it to load on my computer