Customer reviews

on 30 August 2011
This is the second book in the series and was an improvement on the first one, I felt the writing was much better and it seemed to have a better pace.

This was a book I found hard to put down and surprisingly for a trilogy we see the time for the prophecy to be fulfilled arrive, something you would have expected to happen in book 3.
on 11 September 2011
lovely, well written science fiction read all three books one after the other,was so good i think because of curiousity about the characters.
on 19 October 2012
Wizzed through the reading of this one, very enjoyable and can't wait to find out what happens in the next book, finding I am enjoying quite a lot of this authors work.
Great detailing of the conflicts and wonderful descriptions, don't want to give to much away as the enjoyment is in the reading of the book and sometimes when you read reviews they've given all the good bits away.
Very enjoyable sequel with a great ending and lovely lead in to the next book
on 18 February 2013
I bought the first book in the trilogy as it was cheap and I wanted something to read while commuting. In the end I found myself unable to put any of the books down as I wanted to get to the end - very enjoyable.

The Crystal Ship is the second in the trilogy and feels a little weak but when you start the third book everything falls into place.
on 7 November 2013
T. C. Southwell is a superb writer and this book is no exception. I enjoyed reading all of the books about Rayne and will, undoubtedly, read them again and again. Only certain books get that privilege with me though I never discard them, which makes kindle better than paper in that instance - as book shelves are only so big.
on 24 October 2012
i already left a 5 star review for the first book, but considering i have only downloaded this one on sunday and i have already finished it, that speaks for itself... very gripping and the plot is great, the science is innovative, i was generally very impressed!!!
Hope you will be too...
on 27 August 2014
The second book in a gripping tale, I didn't want to stop reading until I had finished the book. How the author thought of all the various twists and came up with plot is enviable.
on 26 February 2014
A continuation of the series and I became hooked very quickly as before. To me it is the detail that makes the difference and maintains my interest. This author I think is amazing.
on 1 February 2013
An excellent read, I was really sorry to finish the book, I will have to buy more novels by T C Southwell just to find out if they are as good as this one. (I hope so)
on 29 December 2012
The book kept me interested in the characters and the development of the purpose of the golden child. Very enjoyable and promises more for the third instalment.