on 22 September 2017
Feel good, behave good, lightweight, good for grappling, gripping, clinching and hitting, although I had to re-learn how to hit with mma gloves.
These are not to go heavy on the heavy bag, better for some work on the pads and light on the heavy bag, but mostly good for sparring with a mix of grappling.
on 4 July 2017
Love these gloves! They are lightweight yet offer great protection when I am bag boxing. They felt on the tight side to begin with however I would say they have stretched now and are comfy. The only niggle was the tag inside which was very itchy and couldn't be cut out entirely which meant there was a scratchy stumpy bit of tag rubbing my hand.
on 2 September 2017
Ordered for my grandson who must be happy with them as he hasn't complained. I order for him but get no feedback so all must be well.
on 26 May 2017
Ordered these for bag and pad work in the gym. They fit well and cover just up to my middle knuckle which has prevented me skinning my knuckles anymore (which is why I wanted them). In terms of sizing I'd say if in doubt going for the smaller option you're thinking of is best. I was mixed betwe L and XL but the L were teh right size in the end even though I thought I'd need bigger.
on 9 May 2017
Very good. No sign of wear on the threading as of yet, even with some heavy pad work. Impressive for price. A great buy
on 15 October 2017
Fits well, especially the wrist. Comfortable, I've used it for sparring, no complaints.
on 14 June 2016
I bought this item for my9year old grandson who has iaken up a martial arts programme and they are a perfect fit. No doubt I will be ordering again for bigger sizes as he grows . The item is well made and a very reasonable price.
on 12 April 2017
Arrive promptly. Look and feel great. I would recommend the seller and the item. I got large (though I'd say my hands are only just men's large size) and the fit was fine, so if your a guy with big hands go for a larger size.
on 27 July 2017
Arrived on time and as described my wife has yet to use them properly as punch bag has not arrived. They fit well and are comfortable.
on 8 October 2017
Great quality for home use use or club training.