Colour: Black|Change

on 18 January 2013
Considered and read lots of reviews of similar products. Absolutely amazing, so happy with how detailed the prints come out. If considering to buy a print kit for a new baby this is the one. One tip would be to rub onto baby don't press the area into the ink. Great results and easily removed of babies skin. Cannot recommend this enough for the price.
on 20 June 2014
I bought this to have her food print on canvas, it was easy to use and wipe, however, after a few days, the ink faded and you can no longer see any print now.. It was a gift, so very dispointed...
on 14 August 2014
Bought the blue ink pad. It is so pale you can hardly see it on white paper. Not like the picture shows (dark blue). It's a waste of money. Maybe the black ink pad is better, but I definitely wouldn't buy the blue.
on 23 June 2016
It's nice , it's lasts longer than I expected , however the only downside is that my babies are now 6 months and their feet are almost to big to fit on the stamp pad . I was hoping to include a foot print each month until one, but there you go.
Clearly I can just apply it in two steps to the foot and still stamp, so it's just a minor criticism .
on 10 April 2016
We wanted to use this ink pad to make prints of our baby's hands and feet. It works OK, however the colour is not that strong so it is a bit difficult to see on a white canvas. Furthermore, the colour seems to have faded in the month or so since we did the prints (photo is taken 5 weeks after we made the prints). If you want to make a keepsake to last forever, this may not be the product for you.
review image
on 11 May 2014
... The blue pad is very pale so doesn't show up well. Even on white paper or dared. It also seems quite oily, so the result is a very unimpactful print. At the very least I would suggest going for one of the darker colours.
on 23 November 2015
Fabulous for making baby hand and footprints. This small ink pad has been used several times, the ink produces a fantastic dark print.

I've used the stamp to make Christmas presents and keepsakes, the pad has always been moist, it doesn't dry out so I've got my use out of it & it has been good value.

The ink is also very gentle on my babies skin, it comes off easily with a baby wipe, doesn't stain clothing & doesn't cause any skin irritation.

I've used baby rice ink less print lots, but found this ink pad easier to use & better value for money. It'd make a great gift for a new parent.
review image review image
on 17 August 2015
Very happy with this product does exactly what it's meant to did a fantastic footprint very excited to get it tattooed on me. and it comes of easy with wet wipes like it says it does. Quick delivery definitely recommend this product I have added a photo
review image
on 10 March 2016
Got this to make thank you cards after my baby was born. Awesome little inkpad, washes off very easily and print dries quickly on paper. You can get watermark type prints with a thin layer of the ink but if you prefer a darker stamp you can just rub a few layers on before you press the hand or foot onto the paper. Def recommend for ease of use and how nicely it comes out when its dry.
on 10 December 2015
This product is so worth the buy! The size of the pad is perfect ( was big enough for me to copy my nearly 12 week old baby boy's foot prints) and the quality of the pad is amazing. It was damp enough for me to use straight off without adding a splash of water first( which they suggest to do before you start). The ink is very easy to wipe off the skin and the ink is very easy to print onto paper or card.