on 19 November 2016
No more "scraping down". Noticeably saves time. Mixes are ready quicker. I seem to use my KitchenAid more.

I use this beater on "lighter" mixes, though it's advertised for "heavier" mixes. Using it hasn't affected the lightness of my biscuits, madeleines, cakes etc, except in doing the mixture quicker. Keep an eye it when you first use the beater otherwise your mix will be overbeaten, as not needing to scrape down really does make the mixing process faster!

It fits my KitchenAid Artisan 5KSM150PS fine (which is a pre-September 2016 version; they brought out a new version then).

It works well in the slightly larger KitchenAid 4.8 Litre Glass Bowl for KitchenAid Mixer, in case you have one and are wondering.

It's easy to clean by hand though often I just pop it in the upper basket of the dishwasher.
on 5 June 2017
I have a Kitchen Aid and a Kenwood and use them every day. I ordered this blade, which works really well, however 2 months down the line I have noticed that it is starting to perish already. The Kenwood blade I ordered at the same time is fine and shows no sign of wear.
on 9 June 2017
Very disappointed. I use this on average once or twice a month, after 13 months of use the rubber blade is parting company from the metal. This is supposed to be a quality product; the price supports this view. Bewarned !
review image
on 7 March 2017
Brilliant - cleans the bowl itself without me having to stop and use a spatula
on 15 April 2017
Waow !
A realy nice big beater
We'll use it with such a pleasure that we'll be happy one more time
Thank you, KitchenAid !
on 16 January 2017
Great quality, as you'd expect from KitchenAid. The rubber fin slides across the edge of the bowl picking up all the mix. I even treated my mother-in-law to one :)
on 19 April 2017
Better than the one supplied ..and yes it it a genuine KA product.
on 9 April 2017
Good attachment could do with rubber on other blade aswell
on 12 April 2017