on 5 June 2017
I have a Kitchen Aid and a Kenwood and use them every day. I ordered this blade, which works really well, however 2 months down the line I have noticed that it is starting to perish already. The Kenwood blade I ordered at the same time is fine and shows no sign of wear.
on 6 May 2016
Absolutely fantastic. I used to find that creaming butter and sugar in my kitchenaid would leave a layer of butter around the bowl that I would then need to reincorporate with a silicone spatula (firstworldproblems), that is now all in the past, the silicone edge makes sure that everything is incorporated beautifully and the bowl sides scraped clean with every pass. The only complaints I get are from my girlfriend because there is now less mix left to lick out of the bowl.
on 13 December 2015
Very well made as you would expect. Good solid addition to the Kitchen Aid collection my wife seems to be accumulating, at my expense I might add. I think this will last well if treated right, much like my wife. It does not quite work in the glass bowl, it seems to be a little small for that, perfect in the steel bowl though. It does not improve the taste of the cakes, nor does it make the user a better baker but it does make things easier.
on 18 October 2017
Genuine product (metal) .Finally KitchenAid realized the original beaters didn't do the job properly .This one scrapes the dough off the sides. no need to stop in-between and do it manually.
Binned the old one.
on 7 March 2017
Brilliant - cleans the bowl itself without me having to stop and use a spatula
on 25 September 2017
This is an excellent accessory for the Kitchen Aid mixer - however, it was bought to replace the one I bought with the mixer in 2012 because the rubber flex edge was sweating and becoming sticky, Kitchen Aid were not interested, so I really hope that this one last better....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 August 2017
In my opinion it's a must add on to the Kitchen Aid mixer if you bake victoria sponge cakes etc. It fits my machine perfectly (Kitchen Aid Artisan 150 model) and it came in original KA packaging.
on 15 April 2017
Waow !
A realy nice big beater
We'll use it with such a pleasure that we'll be happy one more time
Thank you, KitchenAid !
on 25 February 2018
Gets everything off of the bowl sides. Should really come with a £300+ mixer but thats Kitchenaid! Would recommend buying it if you make cakes and sponges.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 March 2016
Pros -
- Has made cake making so much easier, I'm making more cakes.

Cons -

- Has made cake making so much easier, I'm now looking at dieting options.