on 6 June 2014
I only downloaded this game this afternoon & now it's bedtime!! Where did the time go!! I can't believe that I have been playing all this time. I have 'Bookworm' on my Laptop and wanted it on my Kindle but could only find 'Word Worm' Well, look no further this game is fantastic and keeps you awake with its little tricks when you least expect them!! Well worth the money and I hope you have as much fun as I'm having. ph
on 23 July 2014
Plays a lot like book worm which is what I was looking for, but could do with a few 'extras'. When the game ends a scoreboard would be nice as it just ends and you have no idea how well or badly you have done with no score or longest word to beat there is little re-playability for me. Hopefully the devs will continue to add words too.

Has the potential to be a really fun game, but for me personally it's just not quite there yet. I've given it a generous 3 stars mostly for its potential.
on 28 June 2013
The moment you put it down someone else wants to have a go. Definitely addictive and fun. Could have a wider dictionary but I know it is constantly updated.
on 30 January 2015
Good game but needs a target to make it more interesting
on 28 June 2016
Nearly as good as Popcap Bookworm but not quite.
on 24 March 2015
will not take a lot of words i put in
on 21 June 2015