Item Display Length: 9.80|Change

on 10 October 2013
This is a lovely jewellery box extra, you can stack them as high and is as many variations that you want
on 31 May 2016
These are so fabulous and make your jewellery so much easier to organise and so much more accessible. Each box stacks and they come in a range of styles and designed to give you the storage you need. I have two so far, this one (for earrings) and the lidded one (ring compartment and larger compartments). I highly recommend them.
on 17 February 2013
My old jewelley case was bursting at the seams and then I spotted Stackers. I love this as you can tailor your jewellery storage to suit you own needs. It looks good and is very practical. I can separate out all my matching sets in the little compartments which saves me time detangling chains and finding earrings.
on 29 December 2014
It is very neat and enables you to organize jewellery exactly as you want to. It takes up very little space and holds numerous pieces of jewellery. I already had three of these Stackers and wanted to add another. The combination of these trays can be customised to suit individual requirements. Highly recommended/
on 9 January 2014
Well made, with stunning deep purple lining. Each compartment allows a single pair of earrings to be clearly displayed, although you can put a few pairs in each compartment if you are tight on space. Chains also roll up nicely in these compartments.I will definitely be buying more from the Stacker range.
on 11 September 2015
A stylish place to hold all my ratings and easily seen no more looking for lost eating look really well on my dressing table. Would thoroughly recommend them your decision as to how many you buy they look great in a row of three as I bought or equally on there own!!!
on 8 August 2012
These are the best jewellery boxes I have had as you can choose the style of box which suits your need best. I just love the small compartments for earrings and necklaces as they don't all get tangled together. Will be recommending them to friends and family.
on 27 January 2014
I bought three of the other trays and thought they were excellent so added this tray. I had my earrings in one long section before but could not see them all, the little compartments are ideal and I change my jewellery a lot more now I can see what I have
on 26 January 2013
I bought this stacker to go with 2 others for my daughter-in law for Christmas. They are well made and very attractive colours; she was delighted and put this one to use straight away with her many pairs of earrings. I would recommend these stackers.
on 4 August 2015
This is brilliant. Really happy with my stackers all in all. I ordered this extra section when I decided to go for stacking jewellery box. Its perfect for keeping everything organised and neat, plus easy to expand if needed :) would recommend