Customer reviews

15,858
Denomination: 50|Design Name: Birthday Birds|Change
Price:£50.00

on 21 December 2014
you would think that a company as big and clever as Amazon would have sorted out an accessible pan-international gift card system but no, they haven't. we got married and asked our international friends to send Amazon gift cards if they wanted to. but rather than being able to pool the amount into our UK account, we now have to choose separate gifts from Amazon Spain, Amazon USA, Amazon UK etc.....the gift cards ONLY being held by the country where they were bought. This is quite time wasting and a huge disappointment. Amazon SORT IT OUT!!!!
on 11 May 2016
Nil
on 6 July 2015
Quick & easy purchase ready to use within a couple of hours.
on 19 November 2013
My nephew was thrilled to get a gift card. He got to pick out exactly what he wanted and have it delivered. Seriously this is a gift card, what can really go wrong with this?
on 9 March 2016
Good product
on 3 August 2017
Bought this with a voucher for a relative's daughters birthday. They are easy to use and quick he got it straight away (it was emailed to him) I use these for Christmas and birthday gift's they are good when you don't know what to get or the person lives a long way from you and you don't see them often.
on 19 January 2011
My brother gave me a gift voucher for amazon for christmas and suggested three books for my kindle, so I went to get them and discovered that if your kindle is registered in the US which mine is, you can't buy books on Amazon.co.uk, and I assume that similarly if your kindle is registered in the UK, you will not be able to buy them on Amazon.com. Now the list is far better on Amazon.com, but the books I wanted, and my brother wanted me to have were only available on Amazon.co.uk. So if I wanted them I had to change the registration of my kindle, but that would have meant a lesser choice on Amazon.co.uk.

If I wanted to buy a hard copy book from the UK on Amazon - no problem, there is no excuse for Amazon not allowing Kindle owners to buy a wireless book from the US site or the UK site, in fact because they are wireless and are supposedly able to be downloaded from anywhere, it is flipping insane!!

So consequently I was dissapointed, and I think rightly so. Instead I bought four leaf rakes!! Ah well!! Amazon, get it sorted as you are conning your buyers right now.

Jemima Parry-Jones MBE
on 10 July 2015
all went fine-but I've lost the evoucher!
on 24 September 2013
A good gift for a kindle user. Does what it's meant to, without unnecessary palaver. You don't even need to forward the e-mail.
on 17 March 2014
I would recommend the products and the quality is good and everything looked very professional and nice on the day.