on 18 June 2017
Love, love,love this jumpsuit. On opening I thought it felt a bit light and thought it would not be worth the price tag,was already planning my return: However was sold as soon as I put it on. It's cool and comfortable,looks great and I love the pockets.
Immediately went online looking for different colours. 😀
Note to the seller -I like Mary - could we have one red or white please 😁
on 26 September 2016
These are lovely, i did ave issues with some fitting well and others slightly too big (I'm a size 12) but the company selling these have been OUTSTANDING in their help, i have changed these twice to get ones that fit and they have been communicative and helpful with no qualms. Cant recommend this company or these gorgeous jump suits enough!
on 23 August 2017
This jumpsuit is absolutely gorgeous, it's just that little bit different I love it, teamed with a little denim jacket it looks great. I'm 5"6 and it's a perfect length for me, I'm a true 14/16 and there's plenty of room with the bottom half, top half also perfect I'm a 36c but it would defiantly be okay for a bigger bust as it's elasticated. I always go for black but this time I ordered the olive one and it's just as you see on the model it's perfect I can't recommend enough, it's so soft and so very comfortable. It arrived within 2 days which is also fantastic as I am impatient lol!
on 2 August 2017
Bought this as they were everywhere in Portugal this year. It is sooooo comfy !! Wouldn't wear it to the shops but fab for lounging around at home and for foreign holidays!! Was expecting t shirt type material, but it is in fact a very fine non stretch cotton fabric.... very cool. I bought it in Teal too.I am a size 16-18 and the top is fine, but u may struggle to pull it up if any larger!
on 4 December 2016
I love this! It lost a star because I'm broader on top, with 38DD bust, and if only there was just a little bit more stretch on top I would be happier. I think anyone bigger than that on top may find it a little tight fitting. Perhaps the I was sent was made that way, they may not all fit like that. Its not put me off, and I think I might order more in other colours.
on 14 March 2013
I'm size 18-20 and this looks lovely, fits perfectly and it's cotton which will be good for the summer - very light and easy to wear
on 8 August 2017
I love this! Wasn't sure what to expect but it's great. I've only tried it on, the weather hasn't been great since I received it. Not worn it properly but bought it for holiday and can't wait.
Lightweight fabric but not see through. Tight enough on the top to stay up but lovely and baggy on the bottom half.
I'd really recommend this
on 8 January 2018
Love both,lovely colours but more importantly my wife loves them,she usually has problems with items like these because she`s 6`tall but these fit brilliantly.They will look great of an evening onboard our cruise down the Nile.Recommended ******
on 21 October 2013
I love these! They're massively baggy and low crotched which is exactly what I wanted, so easy to wear and really comfortable and flattering. They're perfect for yoga, tai chi, meditation, everything really! Good quality and easy to look after-no hand washing!! Loads of colours to choose from and quick delivery. Absolutely adore them, highly recommended!
on 19 March 2016
Really really baggy, which was exactly what I wanted. I'm a size 12 and band was fine, but there is an awful lot of stretch in it. Also would be fine if you are tall, there's lots of length there! Material was nice too. All in all, no complaints. Was exactly what it is advertised at!