on 6 January 2012
This little fox resembles it's (Gruffalo)character well.Would recommend to others. Looks great with the other gruffalo soft toys. It is better quality than the owl, but equally as good as the snake, mouse & gruffalo.
on 7 June 2012
This was a stocking filler for a child brought up on Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. It's a faithful representation of the illustration, and is well put together. It's worth noting the size when purchasing, however, because 7" isn't big for a stuffed toy. Maybe this is why it hasn't got nearly as much play time as we expected. Would I buy it again? No - I'd go for something bigger, without a doubt.
on 17 February 2015
I don't know what is this character - just bought it for my daughter since I liked the funny look. It's a decent toy, but I don't like 2 things. First of all, the fox can't sit. Maybe I'm the lucky guy who has this toy in such flat state, but it looks like a few elephants slept on it. Nothing changed 2 weeks later, so maybe my fox is just disabled. Second thing is the difference in colour between the tail and the rest of this creature. They are so different that it feels like the tail comes from a different fox. All in all my daughter plays with it occasionally, so this is good enough.
on 2 September 2015
Fantastic looking fox, bought in preparation of new born, a bit reluctant to give to parents as the eyes may come off, if pulled or bitten by child, only my observation, I think I will wait until baby is a bit older, that said, this is a beautiful toy, well made and an exact likeness to the gruffalo fox, I love it.
on 29 January 2014
I do love this fox, don't get me wrong, but the tail is a different colour orange than the rest of him! The picture, otherwise, is very accurate and I still love him despite his different colour tail :)

Update: I still have this adorable little foxy and he is just as perfect as he arrived! The colour has not faded, the material has not bobbled or become worn. There are no holes, and he's still very fluffy, and even still has all of his whiskas left. I attribute this to him being kept in an adult environment though! He sits on my bed side table every night but does have cuddles and strokes every day :)
on 25 August 2012
This was bought for my 3 year old grandson as a birthday present and he really enjoys playing with it.
on 31 May 2013
I bought this as a present for a friends daughter for her birthday - I was disappointed with just how small it was, and I didn't think the quality was very good. (The 4 year old recipient loved it however)
on 4 August 2013
I was pleased with the product and arrived before predicted delivery date.
I would recommend it to anyone who was looking for the small version of the Gruffalo toys to tell the story with.
on 14 June 2013
bought for my grand-daughter, fulfilled all expectations, would recommend to prospective buyers.That is really all I need to say about this toy.
on 6 June 2014
My little girl loves this. Complements the other characters beautifully
A great size for little ones and would definitely recommend