on 13 July 2015
Good.
on 22 November 2012
I hunted around for a while before settling on these, as a lot of these vacuum bags have iffy reviews about the seals failing or generally being poor quality. These had no review at all, but I'd bought from the seller before (Tooltime) and decided to trust them again. Well, I'm happy to say that all four of mine worked brilliantly. They're easy to use, very well made from thick high-quality plastic, with a heavy duty valve and seal. They're also massive, so you can cram more into them than the image provided would suggest (which is obviously a photo of a smaller version). I currently have my summer duvet, summer clothing, spare pillows, spare bedding, and sleeping bags all sealed up fresh and much, much smaller than they were originally. I get the whole lot in the small space under my bed now, rather than taking up an entire wardrobe, and there's no risk of moths or mould setting in over the winter. Brilliant.
on 14 March 2013
Title says it all, if air does leak in after months I will review my review, in the meantime 5 stars. Ordered from Tszuji, only a bit more expensive than the others but honest with postage fee and wanted to support them. Haven't tried re-open package, will communicate if problem occur, although I doubt this would be anything other than a fine product. Really large, perfect for shoving outgrown baby clothes on top of built-in wardrobe. Saves room AND keeps them dust-free, bag is plastic, easy to clean, so we ended up with empty underbed drawers ready to be used for something else that can't go on wardrobe tops. Handy! And there's 4 of them! Planning to stick guest duvet in next one, and there'll be more baby clothes soon so... Oh, not sure how much more baby clothes we could've squeezed into the first one but it weighed 10 kilos after we placed all pieces in there. I'm sure it could hold at least twice as much. Great purchase! Smells a bit plasticy so we'll wait and see if clothes 'soak' this smell into them with time or will they be odour-free. Will keep you posted.
on 17 March 2013
I have only needed to use two of the four so far and they do the job they are designed for.

Edit.

I find the two I have used do not remain airtight. I have had this sort of thing before but a different brand & they are still air tight. I have just had to use my vacuum again today. I am in fact quite disappointed.
on 11 March 2013
There were sealing pieces missing and the tags that helped you seal the end of the bag kept falling off (if you lose them it will be hard to seal again) and didn't work well. Theistructions weren't clear
on 27 February 2013
Good valur for money and i got so much bedding/duvets into them. I have also like the fact that the contents will not get damp in my garage!
on 20 January 2014
Out of the pack of four bags one was faulty. The other three remained "vacuumed" for around a month and then "re-flated" again, muddling up all the clothes i had spent ages folding and arranging in the bags. We were moving house at the time and so I only got round to contacting the seller recently and as I was outside the 30 day returns period they refused to offer me a refund or exchange. Dreadful product and dreadful service.
on 27 May 2013
I would have given zero star if I could have because these are useless. I needed these bags quickly and the service was good but not the product. The plastic is too thin for the size of the bag. The seal is difficult to get closed and the screw in cap to the valve is very fiddly. But worst of all was they let the air in within minutes. You get what you pay for I suppose.
on 13 December 2013
When these work fine they're fantastic, reducing the size of spare duvets or sleeping bags tremendously and saving you precious storage space. However, I've had quite a few that were full of air again the next day, no matter how carefully I used them. Still want this to work because it's a brilliant idea, but unfortunately there's still quite some room for improvement.
on 30 June 2014
Could not believe how small, all the bulky items like continent quilts, sleeping bags and pillows became once the air had been removed. In fact we used some of them when we went camping and saved lots of space in the car.