Customer reviews

Coast - BBC Series 4 (New Packaging) [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change
Price:£32.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 8 June 2011
Having watched Coast 1-3 I thought that it would go on like that - enjoyable and becoming addictively so -, until I ordered and watched Coast 4! And it has even become better! Looking beyond the coastal "garden fence" - inappropriate though the image may be - has added a further dimension to be enjoyed. To my mind additional depth and, noticeably, picture quality, have made the series even more worth watching.
I am already looking forward to series 5 and 6 (and more to come).
on 2 February 2014
Neil Oliver is the perfect person to describe the absolute beauty of the British Coast. His enthusiasm and interest in all he sees is a joy to watch. I thoroughly enjoyed this series on the tv and now I have it to watch whenever I please. Wonderful.
on 6 November 2010
I watched the tv series and just had to buy for a gift for my father now living in South Africa. Scenery is beautiful, full of historical facts, a worthwhile gift to someone who enjoys watching about our landscape, the history, the countryside and the coast all rolled into one. A great value for money product!
2 people found this helpful
on 31 October 2013
It's a pity that Geography lessons at school weren't this interesting. My knowledge of Great Britain (and beyond) would have been much more full than it is. The whole of this series has been so good that I wonder what I did without it in the past.
on 14 January 2017
Happy with the product
on 19 February 2016
We all enjoy watching these DVD`s. We never tire off them
on 4 January 2011
I ordered this DVD for my brother's Christmas present and he was absolutely thrilled, as he is a great fan of the series. It doesn't just follow the British coastline this time but branches out to Northern France and Scandanavia - very interesting, lots of information and great, enthusiastic presenters. You can't go wrong with a good dose of COAST - unless of course you don't like Neil Oliver, which I personally can't imagine. If you buy this, enjoy!!
on 7 September 2016