Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 May 2013
if you are looking for music to unwind to that isn't dolphin sounds of waterfalls, get this!! truly beautiful music that has moved me to tears on more than one occasion..! such a fabulous composer. so much respect for this man.
on 25 November 2016
Actually, I hate the piano as a musical instrument but Einaudi has long since converted me to his type of music, I simply love this. It's easy listening, relaxing, perfect for driving on country roads where you can only go slowly, nice to have in the office when there's chaos all around you, basically one of the best "wind downs" I've come across in a long while. It goes with me everywhere, on all my gadgets and even the cat seems to like it, is happy to stretch out on the sofa and enjoy it, what more can you ask for?
on 30 March 2017
This CD contains the most beautiful pieces of music, played brilliantly. It is loved by my whole family, including teenagers.
on 7 August 2017
Wonderful to listen to, a great album, it really relaxes you and takes you away, also used it a bit when studying. If you are not convinced, listen to a few songs on youtube or something, you'll absolutely love it.
The thing that surprises me the most is that a wide range of people listen to it, from every age to different nationalities, come to prove that it is great music.
on 24 May 2017
Such a relaxing album. I bought this as I'm learning these pieces on the piano. This is one CD I've played over and over again, especially when driving or walking dogs.
on 2 April 2017
Great music , would by again
on 14 September 2017
Love this CD so much. Great price and delivered really quickly. Even bought one for my Aunty and shipped it to Australia.
on 16 March 2017
Love this!!
on 30 August 2017
Beautiful dreamlike melodies, expertly played by brilliant composer.
on 1 June 2017
It was bought for a friend and she seems very happy with it.