Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 May 2013
if you are looking for music to unwind to that isn't dolphin sounds of waterfalls, get this!! truly beautiful music that has moved me to tears on more than one occasion..! such a fabulous composer. so much respect for this man.
on 25 November 2016
Actually, I hate the piano as a musical instrument but Einaudi has long since converted me to his type of music, I simply love this. It's easy listening, relaxing, perfect for driving on country roads where you can only go slowly, nice to have in the office when there's chaos all around you, basically one of the best "wind downs" I've come across in a long while. It goes with me everywhere, on all my gadgets and even the cat seems to like it, is happy to stretch out on the sofa and enjoy it, what more can you ask for?
on 30 March 2017
This CD contains the most beautiful pieces of music, played brilliantly. It is loved by my whole family, including teenagers.
on 2 April 2017
Great music , would by again
on 16 March 2017
Love this!!
on 18 May 2017
What can I say? it's music, quick delivery as usual.
on 5 April 2017
An ok cd with a few tracks that I like to listen to.
on 8 April 2017
Lovely CD
on 8 January 2014
My favourite album of 2013 - brilliant, innovative playing, easy listening and matches all moods - great for walking the dog to !!
on 29 March 2017