Customer reviews

Bayer Design 32 x 22 x 54cm Doll High Chair

on 15 October 2012
I was unsure about ordering this because there were no reviews but I couldnt find another that looked as sturdy. In the end I bit the bullet and ordered and I am so glad I did.

I ordered it Friday and it was delivered this morning (Monday) the chair was very well packed and protected inside the packaging. It took five minutes to assemble and is very very sturdy. Baby Annabell fits into it perfectly and I know we will have one very happy little girl on Christmas morning.

We have also ordered the matching bed with storage drawers and that was also delivered quickly, well packaged and looks great.

You wont be disappointed and neither will your little princess!
13 people found this helpful
on 21 March 2013
I love the product it looks lovely and is very easy to put together. My only concern is with the food tray - I think if a lot of pressure was put on this it may break, but there again compared to all the others I viewed I would still definitely recommend it. Best one I've seen
3 people found this helpful
on 17 April 2013
I reviewed a lot of doll's high chairs before deciding on this one

It is a solid, well made item. What you see in the picture, you get. It makes up easily and is sturdy and not easily tipped over. I would recommend it to any little girl or boy who loves to feed their dolly or ted.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 May 2014
i love all there products although i do feel they are over priced.
my daughter has the full nursery and it does look amazing although she is only 3 sat on the top like kids will and snapped this.
on 11 September 2016
A beautiful chair, my daughter has the bed from this manufacturer too. Very straightforward and easy to build.
on 25 December 2013
This is a lovely product, especially compared to the fabric versions which are at a silimar price point. It is well made and sturdy, and a great size for my 3 year old. There isn't a bar to stop baby falling through but that hasn't been a problem so far. I am now thinking of ordering a matching bed for my daughters birthday. Would recommend.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 October 2016
My Grand daughter loves it
on 29 September 2015
Excellent product just what I ordered, great service therefore would use again.
on 12 June 2014
Purchased for my grandaughter for her birthday
Well pleasesd good quality, had to build it up as it comes flat, but good quality
on 9 July 2013
This is made so beautifully and so simple to put together.[It came flat pack] I would recommend it to anyone for a little girl's pressie.
4 people found this helpful