on 6 June 2016
I absolutely adore this perfume, having been using it for the past 20 odd years. I have heard that they are discontinuing it. Can get it in the USA, but not in the UK, only on Amazon. Everywhere I go people comment on the smell. Not too strong, just very lovely! Some really expensive perfumes are just too strong and sickly. I have stocked up!!!
on 4 February 2016
Fast delivery and well packed. Excellent value for money and boxed perfectly for a gift.
on 14 January 2015
I would use this seller again. It did arrive on time. However, I have had this perfume before, it did not smell as strong as the narcisse perfume I have had previously.
on 5 March 2016
I remember buying this years ago. It's lovely
on 26 July 2015
A little extra for my wife.
on 17 August 2015
beautiful fragrance
on 9 February 2013
BOUGHT FOR MYSELF. REALLY NICE TO HAVE THE BODY LOTION AS WELL. GREAT PRICE AND IT IS TRULY AN OLD CLASSIC.
on 28 March 2016
I've always loved chloe shame it's hard to get will definitely be buying again 😍
on 28 July 2013
I have loved this scent for years, so to have the body lotion too made this purchase a winner in my eyes. Very pleased.
on 11 September 2015
favourite perfume, beautifully boxed.