on 15 June 2013
No problems with delivery. I found it difficult to apply it but I don't blame the product for this. One needs lots of patience when applying. Even if I had bought any other protector I probably would have had the same problem anyway. I had to try about 5 times to get it perfect and as a result wasted about three protectors. I think in my packet there were about 5 protectors I think. I can't remember clearly now as I bought this some time ago.

I would recommend this to others.
on 27 April 2014
After receiving my new Samsung SII I quickly ordered these screen protectors as my old SII did suffer some screen imperfections over its 3 or so years of being used without one. The first night I'd put one of these on the phone mysteriously fell from the bed side table and landed on an up turned plug, I woke in the morning to find two deep cuts in the protector, very nearly all the way through. Now I know there's little knowing whether the plug would have damaged the Gorilla glass of the SII without a protector, likely not, nevertheless I was grateful for having had a screen protector on anyway. At this price and getting five per pack, there's little excuse for not having them. They have very little impact to the screen, no functionality impact and they almost seem to diffuse glare more than the glass underneath. The pack is comprehensive, with the cleaning cloth being useful and while the 'applicator' may seem a little gimmicky it's actually quite useful to have something to hand for the particular job, yes, you could make do with any other stiff plastic/card. Each protector comes in an individual sheath and with backing on both sides to ensure they're kept clean and safe until they're needed. Overall, highly recommended for the price and quality.
on 9 October 2013
Fantastic set of 5 covers with the cloth and tool for pushing the air bubbles out, followed the instruction as in the past always got air bubbles but this went on like a glove lovely. Cannot even tell its on the phone but at least the screen is protected from scratches now.
Will use this company for the other phones in our house hold FoneM8, super fast delivery and a good quality product.
Very happy thanks :-)
on 14 May 2013
This was a replacement for a similar protector was collecting dust at the top of my phone. The backing cover comes off easily and is not difficult to apply to phone and remove air bubbles. My only gripe is tab on the cover itself, it's a pain to remove it and I was left with residue which looked unsightly. This was however removed with a monitor cleaning wipe. Since then its worked fine.

A pack of 5 for the price is not bad.
on 15 December 2012
My original screen protector which I purchased locally was not good and had a "petrol" like film on it. I purchased these protectors and although a little fiddly to apply they are brilliant. The screen resolution doesn't seem to be affected, in fact they are virtually invisible when applied correctly. My touch screen works perfectly with the protector on. Would definately purchase more of these when I need them.
on 25 June 2013
It was suppose to be exactly the same product as I bought a year ago, as I went through my purchase history.
Last time they where good, long lasting, easy to put on and fitted the phone well (barely any exposed screen) however the most recent purchase did not stick well, and does not fit. I went through all of them before the last one 'mostly' stuck down. It seems to be the edges not airbubbles because they will not push out. Not as clear as could be either, I have a lovely rainbow effect on my screen.
Waste of money, will be trying another brand next time.
on 22 February 2013
Some such products often don't deliver. They can be too thick and inhibit the function of the touch screen, or too thin and just do not provide adequate protection. Some are completely impossible to apply correctly. But this inexpensive example is perfect for the job it was designed to do.
on 19 March 2012
Fitting the protector on my phone went quite smoothly and I didn't have a problem with that aspect. The cut out slots are not an exact match for my Galaxy S2 but the differences are negligible and do not affect their use. However, I only bought these in January, there were five in the pack and I am already on my third one. I am not sure if I just happened to get a duff set but these lift, curl, split and generally make my phone look a little scruffy. So, unfortunately, I am once again on the hunt for adequate protection for my phone's screen.
on 29 November 2013
None of the screen protectors fit properly, they were all cut differently and it was obvious that there was a protector on there. Don't waste your time go for the expensive protector (can't remember the name now - not on amazon but google best screen protector) buy one and you'll never need more PLUS you can't see it on the phone
on 4 April 2015
Got some that didn't have holes cut for home button. Within an hour of messaging them, got an apology and a few days later, new set arrived free of charge. Easy enough to apply, good fit, seem like strong protection so far :) Feels very nice to the touch.