on 17 May 2017
Very few Pull Up Bars have adjustable legs to allow for screwing through plasterboard into the joists, but this one does. I fitted mine on the Garage ceiling, perfect.
on 26 May 2015
A really sturdy chin up bar that comes with bolts and rawlplugs. You will need a proper socket set to get this up on the wall properly but once it's up it's not coming down.
on 22 July 2013
Pleased with my pull up bar, it's a really important feature in my newly put together home gym! Excellent quality and service!
on 6 February 2014
the bar itself is simple as 2 cents, the fixing materials could be more reliable though I'm using original ones, get yourself a pair of gloves together with this since it will tear your palm skin since there is no material on metal protecting skin, only regular paint. Though can' rly say anything bad about it, simple, maybe could cost couple pounds less, but overall 8.7/10
on 19 June 2015
As good as you will get put up in our boxing club used by everyone no probes rdx definitely a brand to use
on 14 May 2014
My purchase arrived within the specified time. It was very easy to assemble & looks very sturdy. I chose to use different bolts to secure it to the wall rather than the ones it came with as I believed it would have a firmer grip. I am quite happy with my purchase so far but I will have to wait to see if it holds up against the elements. I would recommend using different fixings other than the ones it came with. I would not be confident relying on the wall plugs and bolts it came with to hold it in place That is my only recommendation.
on 16 January 2017
Excellent piece of kit very sturdy looking although haven't used yet, looks and feels very good..look forward to looking ripped
on 4 May 2014
Good product at a good price. Build quality is decent. Mounting arms can be mounted at any width so you can make sure you can do proper shoulder width over arm pull-ups.
on 28 January 2016
The product is solid and works well - the fixings could do with being longer (I swapped out for longer bolts just to be safer). I picked this bar over others because it was a single bar, rather than the jointed bars i had seen on other products - the single bar is secured in place with a couple of "grub" screws (M6). These are held in place by a M6 nut on each arm - on my copy one of the nuts had "weld splatter" inside the thread preventing the screw from going in - fortunately I had an M6 tap so could clean it out myself, otherwise it would have required a return.
Could be improved by using a bolt going all the way through, but I'll see how it holds up in use.
on 3 July 2014
Really sturdy bar, doesn't move. Easy to set up and all screws provided are good. Looks good on the wall aswell . Only bad thing was the scratches on the bar, that came with it